Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: AC condenser 2013 Jazz si
« Last post by pebbles on Today at 07:33:57 PM »
autoairconparts give diagrams of dimensions and connectors.

might be just a case of measuring it looking at the 2013 Jazz options

https://www.autoairconparts.co.uk/

Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Headgasket or what?
« Last post by Takumi.86 on Today at 07:26:02 PM »
I have a honda jazz 2005 1.3 idsi car Over heated a couple of times cus of a leak, and fan not working. I fixed fan i deleted the thermostat. Was working fine until it started heating again. Cars heating when fan works coolant is full. Mechanic states its the head. But no sign of a bad head like no milky like coolant in radiator, no smoke, engine oil is fine. Could it be the water pump, again no sign of water pump being faulty like no leak no sound. Mechanic states its the head what should i do? Can a bad head lead to heating without any symptoms
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Do these have folding mirrors?
« Last post by Beanbag on Today at 07:06:32 PM »
My mirror adjustment control is on the door. Odd that they vary perhaps mine is as odd as the driver,
Mrs Beanbag . ;D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 07:06:32 PM »
Until my jazz was taken off the road because of the mice damaged engine bay wiring loom -i was delighted by the 37,000 + miles of trouble free motoring ! The jazz drives really well and is a standout from the crowd design !! It’s disconcerting the time honda have taken to supply the replacement loom from japan… and the dealer us now replacing the AC condenser undet warrantry … originally my plan was to run tbe jazz for 7 or 8 years doing my 13-15k miles each year as i expect the hybrid tech to be properly developed and reliable.. its looking like daft things like mirror mechanisms and air con items failing  shouldn’t be happening-honda cars have had folding mirrors for years ! Hondas attitude to out of warrantry IMHO show they dont want to keep customers . However good the car is the balance is peace of mind with warrantry and good dealer service ! My dealer is excellent so hopefully when my jazz is back in a week or so it will be trouble free until its 3years old in sept !

I’m sorry to hear that you have had problems with your Jazz

At the moment here are the following reasons why I may not buy the Jazz:

1. The dealer where I had a test drive last week still hasn’t been in contact with me
2. Honda UK not recalling cars for the brake failure
3. Air con condenser leaks
4. Split seats
5. Door mirror motor failures
6. The extra cost of bringing the warranty period to anywhere near Toyota’s offering

It’s all really put me off the Jazz which is such a shame because I love the car in every other respect

I tend to own my cars for a long time so it has to be something that’s reliable and doesn’t need me to run to the dealer on a regular basis

From what I’ve read so far the Mk4 seems to be the most unreliable of all the Mk’s of Jazz
« Last post by c.lday44 on Today at 06:52:09 PM »
Our 2006 Jazz has a mirror fold switch on the drivers door armrest.
Cannot help with the fuses, as  never had any problems in 16 years ownership.

Interesting. My switch is a little button on the mirror adjustment panel next to the steering wheel (right hand side), didn't know it could be in different places.
« Last post by c.lday44 on Today at 06:51:12 PM »
Generally all modernish cars have folding mirrors, but yes, (some? Idk if it was an option or not) mk1 Jazzes have power folding mirrors, active when the ignition is turned on only though I believe. Little button on the mirror/headlight adjustment panel. There's probably a fuse, check your owners manual for the fuse box diagrams and location (1-2 in engine bay, one behind a panel below the steering column)
« Last post by Beanbag on Today at 06:49:12 PM »
Our 2006 Jazz has a mirror fold switch on the drivers door armrest.
Cannot help with the fuses, as  never had any problems in 16 years ownership.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on Today at 06:40:32 PM »
Until my jazz was taken off the road because of the mice damaged engine bay wiring loom -i was delighted by the 37,000 + miles of trouble free motoring ! The jazz drives really well and is a standout from the crowd design !! It’s disconcerting the time honda have taken to supply the replacement loom from japan… and the dealer us now replacing the AC condenser undet warrantry … originally my plan was to run tbe jazz for 7 or 8 years doing my 13-15k miles each year as i expect the hybrid tech to be properly developed and reliable.. its looking like daft things like mirror mechanisms and air con items failing  shouldn’t be happening-honda cars have had folding mirrors for years ! Hondas attitude to out of warrantry IMHO show they dont want to keep customers . However good the car is the balance is peace of mind with warrantry and good dealer service ! My dealer is excellent so hopefully when my jazz is back in a week or so it will be trouble free until its 3years old in sept !
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 05:38:18 PM »
After some thought I'm going to be less adventurous, and I probably won't go for the JOYING (thanks for the recommendation though UKJim). Main reason is I would like to be able to have some recourse if something goes wrong with the unit - I don't have the skills to troubleshoot and fix myself  ???

Apart from the Alpine ilx-750d system UKJim mentioned, can anyone recommend a good HU that plays nice with wireless CarPlay and wireless Android Auto? Ideally I'd like to keep the cost down to £500 (including parts and labour).

Thanks  :)
Doubtful you will find anything from a retail outlet that is in a position to offer installation for below £500. If you purchase online, you will either have to install it yourself or find an independent installer willing to fit it for you but they will offer no warranty unless they supply the goods themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by zesty_bum on Today at 05:33:01 PM »
After some thought I'm going to be less adventurous, and I probably won't go for the JOYING (thanks for the recommendation though UKJim). Main reason is I would like to be able to have some recourse if something goes wrong with the unit - I don't have the skills to troubleshoot and fix myself  ???

Apart from the Alpine ilx-750d system UKJim mentioned, can anyone recommend a good HU that plays nice with wireless CarPlay and wireless Android Auto? Ideally I'd like to keep the cost down to £500 (including parts and labour).

Thanks  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10