Author Topic: Changes in the tone of the colour  (Read 3076 times)

guest960

Changes in the tone of the colour
« on: July 05, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »
Hi,

I have just ordered a new Honda Jazz Comfort in Cool Rose metallic colour. I have to wait for the car until September as a car in this particular colour is so difficult to get. I was confinced that I had seen Jazz in this colour on a road several months ago and the colour looked especially good, not too pink. However, today I accidentally saw some older model of Jazz in pink. I did not like to pink colour at all. I truly hope that this was not in the cool rose metallic colour but that the colour was different in the old version of Jazz. Do you know if the tone of the pink colour have changed??? I made app. a thousand of Google searches to find the answer but I did not succeed in this.

I would love to hear an answer to my question. The car sales man started his summer holiday on Friday so I cannot contact him...

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Changes in the tone of the colour
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »
I afraid to say that the older Jazz has the same colour as the new one.

I have just checked in an old model brochure and a new one. The cool rose metallic colour is available for both old and new models.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »
Two shades of pink were offered - Iris Red from 2002 until 2004, and Cool Rose from 2007.

The two are not the same shade as I understand Iris Red is more 'pink', although I've never seen the two side by side.

guest960

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 06:49:33 PM »
Thank you for you comments! I also contacted one sales man who told that in the last years the old model Jazz was available both in the new Cool Rose Metallic colour and in some old pink colour. The car that I saw could have been any of those. I guess I just have to find a new model Jazz in the Rose colour to be sure of the exact tone. Wish me luck that I can find one as it is such a rare colour here in Finland!

guest960

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
Hi all,

I have received my new Honda Jazz in cool rose metallic one week ago. The colour is absolutely fabulous - not pink but rose. Luckiliy this was totally different colour than the one used in the old Jazz models. The old colour was really pink.

Tags: