Author Topic: Haynes Manual  (Read 2575 times)

Beaver

• Approved Member
Haynes Manual
« on: December 17, 2015, 04:37:38 PM »
This might be of interest to some...

I have a 2012 model Jazz and was wondering whether Haynes had plans to issue an updated version of their Jazz Manual to bring things up to date.   Having e-mailed Haynes, they have confirmed that although the newer model of the car fits their broad criteria for an update, the projected sales figures for a newer book (based on sales of the existing one) mean that they have no plans to publish one.

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Re: Haynes Manual
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 05:17:31 PM »
I suppose that shows how reliable Honda's are.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 11:27:14 PM »
I have emailed Haynes over the years asking about manuals for cars and you get the same vague response - not sure, maybe and then out of the blue a manual appears! Haynes seem very sensitive to committing to a manual..........

guest5185

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 11:41:27 PM »
I'm not a big fan of Haynes manuals. Unless you are taking the car to bits and re-assembling it I don't find they are much use.

guest5079

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 03:15:47 PM »
Beaver, 
I must be careful not to transpose the numbers but http://hondafitjazz.com/manuals3/index.html  english version will give all that you might need. Sorry being a dunce I can't do the auto feed bit. What is useful is that now I have it logged I just click on it and up comes the whole shebang. BUT ensure you use the English version as the others caused me all sorts of problems with printing and size of illustrations.

plasma

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 mark 4
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:34 PM »
I have emailed Haynes over the years asking about manuals for cars and you get the same vague response - not sure, maybe and then out of the blue a manual appears! Haynes seem very sensitive to committing to a manual..........

I find the same.

Plasma.

Tags: