Author Topic: What are the chances...  (Read 984 times)

JRHPNG

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 Honda Jazz Sport 1.5 (The Hondarari)
What are the chances...
« on: September 15, 2019, 01:22:15 AM »
All 3 side by side in the car park
You only live once - Enjoy your life...

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
Re: What are the chances...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »
At one time several of our neighbours had Jazzes and we regularly used to find ourselves in little convoys of them driving into town. 

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
This photo really makes me believe that the original model is bigger and more attractive due to the uncomplicated styling. I have a 1st generation and have had a 2nd generation, not tempted as yet by the 3rd generation.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 04:17:55 PM »
This photo really makes me believe that the original model is bigger and more attractive due to the uncomplicated styling. I have a 1st generation and have had a 2nd generation, not tempted as yet by the 3rd generation.

My wife has noticed the smaller boot on MK2 compared to MK1, yes when I see MK1's driving around I still think they look good.  She liked the characteristics of MK1 engine better as well ( and so did I ).
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

JRHPNG

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 Honda Jazz Sport 1.5 (The Hondarari)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 03:25:55 AM »

I should have said, this was taken with a wide angle lens so the cars on the left and right look a little stretched..

Just looked, the GK has substantially smaller boot / cargo capacity as compared to the GD and GE.
You only live once - Enjoy your life...

Tags: