Author Topic: CVT auto gearbox oil change intervals  (Read 52789 times)

pompeylord

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: honda jazz 1.3s icvt
Re: CVT auto gearbox oil change intervals
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2021, 11:47:19 AM »
sorry for the late reply.yes cvt and have to have it done as it invalidates the warranty .2500 miles over 2 years must be a worlds record.thanks for the reply. stay  safe. chris :(

Jazzmeister

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Mk I 2007 Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2021, 05:39:00 AM »
sorry for the late reply.yes cvt and have to have it done as it invalidates the warranty .2500 miles over 2 years must be a worlds record.thanks for the reply. stay  safe. chris :(
As far as I know the gearbox CVT oil change is done based on mileage every 30,000miles or every 10yrs whichever comes first so I would query that with the dealer in question, ask to see the CVT service interval in writing in your service book where it will be stated if its legitimate and also phone a few other Honda dealers to confirm what your dealer is claiming.

Because these is a lot of confusion with the CVT oil change interval and some dealers don't know the correct interval and probably try convince customers to get it done when its not needed because it's a great money spinner.
Mk I 2007 Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT | Previous car - Mk II 2012 Honda Jazz 1.3 Cvt

chrisv

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 cvt jazz
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2024, 02:25:37 PM »
Hi, fixed price service cost for CVT oil change is £160, what a rip off, was £70 last time,
Chris

Tags:

anything