Author Topic: Guarantee /Breakdown /Service  (Read 1179 times)

JB

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Advance Sport Hybrid
Guarantee /Breakdown /Service
« on: May 24, 2024, 06:09:54 PM »
I've just come off the phone to my Honda dealer. I bought a new Jazz last October. I got a three year warranty and three year Honda assistance.
I took out a five year service plan for £799, and I was told by the dealer that took the Honda assistance to five years. Honda assistance told me    that I have three years, Dealer said that when it is booked in for third service it will be extended to five years with no cost (if I tell them). I also asked about the guarantee. They said three years on mechanical and five years on the hybrid system. The service plan does not include perishable parts. They also said that the  guarantee / breakdown / service can all be renewed at end of five years, at cost.

NoelM

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz Crosstar
Re: Guarantee /Breakdown /Service
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 08:25:16 PM »
Customer Care Package
Upgrade your FIVE Service Plan to our full Customer Care Package for just £399. This includes a Two Year Extended Guarantee, plus Hondacare Assistance, giving you full peace of mind for the next five years:

Jazzdriver

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 63 mpg
  • My Honda: 2014 1.4 ES+ CVT and 2022 Crosstar replacing 2021 Crosstar written off
Re: Guarantee /Breakdown /Service
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:48:34 AM »
I've had a lot of emails from Brayley Honda offering promotions.  Usually they say 5 years free servicing.  Both of my  Honda's, bought new, had 5 years free servicing and 5 years warranty, linked to buying on finance, but  the offers I see never include 5 years warranty.

Tags:

anything