Author Topic: Honda Accident Managemant? Don't bother!  (Read 6552 times)

guest1010

Honda Accident Managemant? Don't bother!
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »
Had the front corner of my 3 week old EX swiped by a delivering skip lorry this morning. Phoned Honda Accident Management and was told to call my insurer. After sorting everything out myself I phoned back Honda to ask exactly what service they were providing. Forget what's in the booklet they said all the service amounts to is to tell you the name and contact details of an approved Honda Bodyshop.

Marnie

nowster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 GR3 Jazz EX i-MMD in Midnight Blue
Re: Honda Accident Managemant? Don't bother!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »
Honda's insurance (via Zurich) was the most expensive insurer when I was shopping around at renewal this spring.

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »
OMG im sorry to hear that, that really sucks

guest907

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:33:24 AM »
Unfortunately my last EX was the victim of a cruel LHD trucker who side swiped me on the M6 then drove off! Car badly damaged after hitting crash barrier several times...rang Honda Accident Management. They arranged recovery with AA who subcontracted to another breakdown recovery agent. 90 minutes after accident we were picked up. After a bit of wrangling (it was late at night) we were taken home some 70 miles or so.

Honda Acc Man must have billed my insurance as I never received a request for payment.

My only complaint...waiting 90 mins in the cold for the recovery agent.

Car written off, my wife and I unharmed. Now in another EX.

Tags:

anything