Author Topic: Mk2 cvt verses mk3  (Read 5751 times)

JazzyJJ

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 EX CVT
Re: Mk2 cvt verses mk3
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2018, 01:48:49 PM »
I havent used sport mode at all apart from a couple of times and not sure I needed too then. Im curious to try it all the time in sport mode for a 50 miles mixed and see what mpg etc I get - and if its actually anymore snappy and not just revving.

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 01:59:00 PM »
I havent used sport mode at all apart from a couple of times and not sure I needed too then. Im curious to try it all the time in sport mode for a 50 miles mixed and see what mpg etc I get - and if its actually anymore snappy and not just revving.

One of the joys of a new car, exploring its capabilities!

Lol23

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4 EX I-Shift 2009
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »
Hi, I had a mk2 Jazz and now got mk3. It seems to me that the gear ratio is different to the mk2 and the mpg does not seem brilliant to me, about 43 on good runs at the moment but have been driving at 70, do you think that this will improve with more mileage.
What do people consider at what mileage on these engines are they considered as run in ?
  Many thanks.
[/quote
Hi Roddy0000. I own a mark 3 Jazz ex cvt 2017 I am very pleased with the car and
Get good mpg. Average 50+ on a run cruising within the limits.
My best mileage to date 58 mpg on a run Whitby to North Wales. I try to fill up with BP premium about every 4 fill. I personally found the car improved after about 5,000
Hope this helps regards. Taffy 59

Tags: