Author Topic: HRV-Prices & Specs - launch September -Autocar  (Read 9754 times)

csp

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
HRV-Prices & Specs - launch September -Autocar
« on: July 07, 2015, 06:33:40 AM »
Looks like the HRV is being launched in September, publicity for HRV seems to be in the press before of that for the Jazz.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2015-honda-hr-v-prices-specs-and-launch-date

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Re: HRV-Prices & Specs - launch September -Autocar
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 08:41:36 AM »
Well another new model which looks over priced

csp

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »
Honda do seem to set there prices too high, I hope they do not do the same with the Jazz when it is finally launched.

VicW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 07 Plate Civic 1.8 i-Shift.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 09:00:29 PM »
I can only assume that the equipment levels with be high to compensate.

The first Jazz looked expensive next to its rivals back in 2002, but that was because most other rivals kicked off with a base model with a 50-60bhp engine and wind-up windows. Equalize specs and engines and the Jazz was quite competitively priced.

csp

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 08:33:14 AM »
I have had a letter from my dealer to say they have been informed of the launch calendar and that the HR-V will be launched early October and that they should have demonstrators slightly before that.

They also enclosed a teaser brochure for the new Jazz but it has no new info in it, it is a printed version of the one recently circulated by e-mail to those registered for information on the new Jazz. I think they intended to enclose the HR-V teaser brochure but sent the wrong one.

fut1a

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 EX the wifes
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 11:21:03 AM »
If it's being launched in October I will probably wait until 2016 to order one. That's as long as the wife doesn't prefer the Jazz.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 09:57:35 PM »
excerpt from auto express review - 
The HR-V’s interior space will be enough to sway a lot of buyers, though. Up front it’s easy to get a good driving position thanks to plenty of steering wheel and seat adjustment, and despite there being a high centre console separating the driver from the front seat passenger, it feels spacious. A large cubby hole in the centre console with clever pop-out dividers allow you to store drinks and other oddments is a nice touch and so too is a large area under the centre console. Here you’ll find USB and HDMI jacks to charge your phone, and as it’s under the centre console it’s hidden from prying eyes.

In the back there’s acres of rear legroom even if a six-footer is behind the wheel and the 470-litre boot is 40 litres bigger than the Nissan Qashqai. Fold the rear seats down and there’s 1,533 – that’s around 50 litres down on the Qashqai but around 250 more than the CX-3 and nearly 350 more than the dinky Juke. Opt for the panoramic glass roof (standard on top-spec EX) and those in the back will be suffer from cricked necks. However, the HR-V’s trump card is its Magic Seats; pinched from the Jazz the rear seat squabs can be folded up against the seat backs allowing tall items like plants to be safely carried inside the car as opposed to rolling around in the boot.

The Juke and Qashqai are really not that roomy,  the Juke is positively diminutive inside.  Build quality of Nissan is not brilliant either. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:00:12 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 01:06:00 PM »
From Honda:

HONDA CONFIRMS PRICING FOR ALL-NEW HR-V CROSSOVER

· All-new Honda HR-V will be available from £17,995 OTR for S grade

· Mid-grade SE model priced from £19,745, with the upper-grade EX available from £23,195

· Highly competitive PCP finance from £149 a month at 5.9% APR with 30% deposit

· All-new addition to 2015 Honda line-up will arrive in showrooms in late August

Honda UK has announced that the stunning new Honda HR-V subcompact crossover will be priced from £17,995 on-the-road for the entry-level S grade petrol model, rising to £24,945 for the flagship EX diesel.

For those seeking finance packages, competitive PCP options for the dynamic and distinctive new Honda are expected to start from £149 per month on 5.9% APR with a 30% deposit, bringing exceptional affordability to the small crossover segment.

The all-new HR-V blends characterful coupé looks merged with the tough, solid stance of a robust SUV. Inside, occupants will find class-leading boot space (470 litres with the rear seats up and 1,533 litres with the rear seats down). Thanks to innovative packaging, the HR-V’s has exceptional versatility incorporating Honda’s highly practical Magic Seats system, allowing for numerous loading configurations.

Buyers opting for the base-grade S model are well catered for, with convenience features such as climate control, cruise control and dusk-sensing automatic headlamps fitted as standard.

The mid-grade SE model, priced from £19,745, adds a range of premium features including rain sensing wipers, front and rear parking sensors and a six-speaker audio upgrade. A ‘Smart Touch’ interior includes touch panel controls for the upgraded dual-zone climate control.

Customers choosing the top-grade EX model (from £23,195) will appreciate the full leather interior, smart entry and start, and a rear-view camera. The sense of HR-V’s spaciousness is amplified with the unique-in-class, tilt-and-slide opening panoramic glass sunroof. Styling is enhanced with 17-inch alloy wheels.

Advanced Honda Connect infotainment Customers opting for the SE or EX models will also benefit from the Honda Connect in-car infotainment system as standard. This Android-based system features an app-based ‘pinch, swipe and tap‘ interface accessed on a seven-inch touchscreen in the centre of the dash.

Honda Connect comes with pre-installed apps, with others available for download from the Honda App Centre. These give rapid access to internet-based services such as web browsing, real-time traffic information, news and weather, social media, and internet music stations.

Integrated Garmin navigation is standard on EX and is available as an option on SE models.

Sophisticated safety technologies Designed and engineered to achieve a five-star Euro NCAP rating, every new HR-V sold in Europe will be equipped with Honda’s City-Brake Active System as standard. SE or EX models will feature Honda’s Advanced Driver Assist System, which uses radar sensors, plus forward- and rear-facing cameras. This comprehensive suite of active safety technologies includes Forward Collision Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Intelligent Speed Limiter, Lane Departure Warning and High-beam Support System.

Engaging and efficient performance The HR-V boasts an engaging drive coupled with efficient performance, thanks to a choice of all-new 130 PS 1.5 litre i-VTEC petrol and 120 PS 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engines.

Combined with either a six-speed manual gearbox or a newly developed CVT (for petrol models only), emissions are as low as 104 g/km of CO2. The CVT’s driveability is given a more natural ‘multi-gear’ feel through the use of new control software exclusive to Europe which simulates seven speeds and provides optimised gear change mapping.

Leon Brannan, Head of Cars at Honda UK, commented: “Sixteen years after the original HR-V, Honda is returning to the crossover segment it pioneered with the exceptionally spacious, versatile and technologically advanced HR-V. And with highly competitive list prices, we are expecting huge demand for the all-new HR-V.

“We’ve boldly identified that 2015 is ‘the year of Honda’ and HR-V signals the third of five new and refreshed models for the brand this year. Following the arrival of the extensively upgraded CR-V – the HR-V’s bigger sibling – and the recent launch of the thrilling all-new Civic Type R, we’re confident the HR-V will further broaden the appeal of the Honda brand amongst a wide range of car buyers.”

Full pricing of the entire HR-V range will be available in the next few weeks.

http://hondanews.eu/gb/en/cars/media/pressreleases/57302/honda-confirms-pricing-for-all-new-hr-v-crossover
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:37:24 PM by RichardA »

Tags: