Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ownership confirmation
« Last post by Kremmen on July 21, 2024, 05:04:18 AM »
This all sounds reminiscent off my old Civic MyHonda

It all started off OK but then Honda changed it

Every so often, I think about 6 months, the App would refuse to connect and would come up with a 'proof or ownership' demand

You were told to go to the car and start the engine when requested. The problem then was 99% of the time the App said the car had no internet connection so the process could not be completed.

At the third failure I uninstalled the App
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ownership confirmation
« Last post by Jazzie on July 20, 2024, 07:11:03 PM »
I have not done this and haven't been told anything about a Honda profile.  I picked my new car up from the Honda dealership mid-June.

Could you let me know the website I have to go to in order to confirm ownership?

(Is this the same web site that records service records - I haven't found that yet either).
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Automatic high beam warning light disappears
« Last post by ColinS on July 20, 2024, 03:25:19 PM »
I too had been confused by exactly when and if the lights and their dashboard warning lights should be coming on and off.  I thought I had learned it all  and began to think I must have forgotten it again.  (like the other stuff I really have forgotten :-[ )

But no  - it really is that confusing.    So my plan to become a political leader  in my old age is still on the cards.   

Politicians ramble on with meaningless drivel, generally repeat what others have already concluded and seldom offer a direct answer.

Do you really think that you qualify :)
It doesn't happen every time but sometimes when I come to a stop the revs momentarily fall almost to 500rpm and then back to the normal 750rpm idle, othertimes the revs drop to 500 and then it climbs to around 1200 and then only falls back to 750 idle.

Is that normal with the CVT, I'm assuming it might be linked to it being an automatic and the momentary rev drop/climb is as a result of it coming to a stop whilst being in Drive mode and the rev jump at times to 1200 some kind of anti-stall feature?

Hello, did you already solve this problem? Been looking for an answer to this problem on my 2005 Honda Jazz SE Sport. Mine also does this when starting the car and shifting from Park to Drive. Please help. Cheers!
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Door mirror
« Last post by olduser1 on July 20, 2024, 12:40:44 PM »
If UK car reg March or after with facelift front then it's heated folding rear view mirrors.
Best bet complete unit from local breakers yard.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by madasafish on July 20, 2024, 11:22:43 AM »
In a country where consumer interests come first, Honda would be fined AND forced to refit every car affected.

All the above correspondence show is an attitude of "F     you, we don't care/Profits come first"
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by coravel on July 20, 2024, 10:33:42 AM »
I'm really sorry that I didn't lease mine now.  It would be changed next March! 
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on July 20, 2024, 09:37:50 AM »
Also take a  look at  listings on E bay for replacement  after market mirror glasses for the Jazz. Even if you actually intend buying a complete replacement mirror unit.(new or used)      The listings often show  photos and descriptions showing the key differences  between the the types of mirror glasses and any differences that exist to the fittings inside  various model of mirror housings  .     
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Automatic high beam warning light disappears
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on July 20, 2024, 08:18:31 AM »
I too had been confused by exactly when and if the lights and their dashboard warning lights should be coming on and off.  I thought I had learned it all  and began to think I must have forgotten it again.  (like the other stuff I really have forgotten :-[ )

But no  - it really is that confusing.    So my plan to become a political leader  in my old age is still on the cards.   

« Last post by X25DJB on July 20, 2024, 08:07:18 AM »
On mine the heated rear windscreen switch also includes an image of a mirror heater
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]