Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Thanks Lord Voltermore  for your suggestions . I will work through some and see what happens. Interestingly you mention other radio signal devices. I have a garage door fob on the same key ring which also seems to have been eating batteries more quickly than should be right. Even though they have been together the whole time its something to try.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / replacement fuse also blows
« Last post by miagdude on Today at 10:20:41 AM »
Hi guys, first time postie here, which is due to the reliability of my Honda Jazz 2014 ES Plus, which I have had for 3 years now. Noticed the other day that my cigarette lighter, which I use via a splitter for my Sat Nav and/or DAB radio was not working. I found that the #13 yellow 20Amp fuse had blown, so replaced it, not once, but twice, but they have also blown. Unfortunately, this now has me stumped. If anyone has come across this issue or can suggest further diagnosis, I would appreciate it.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 12 V battery warning light
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on Today at 09:18:56 AM »
It's quite common for 12V batteries to fail in EV's and hybrids as they're smaller than on ICE cars. I try and fully charge mine a couple of times a year with a trickle charger just for the health of the battery. The charge given by driving seems to be only just enough to keep it going and it never seems to get fully charged.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Parcel shelf and rear seat gap?
« Last post by GBH on Today at 08:21:59 AM »
Not sure what specification has the adjustable rear backrest. I have a Jazz Ex with glass roof, Cruise control and radio controls on the steering wheel but there is no adjustable rear backrest (it is either up or down).
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Parcel shelf and rear seat gap?
« Last post by Brakballe on Today at 07:27:29 AM »
Hi There, The catch is what lets the back rest lay flat onto the seat.
              So if you pull on the catch then at the same time, push
             back rest further back then release catch. No more gap
             Like the previous person said there are 2 back rest postions.
                              Hope that helps Henry

Seems that the adjustable backrest is only for the upper trims. I have the mid trim one and were also puzzled by that shelf gap. The casing for the stopper studs looks clearly muted halfways. Have to deal with those silly fabric buttoned flaps. Stoopid ask me.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:32:12 AM »
Mine is also a Sep 21 but I've regularly used a CTEK to do it's stuff when I haven't used the car for a fortnight

I do like the claims that the CTEK reconditions the battery as part of its sequence

My previous 9G Civic was also very low mileage and still had the original battery when I p/x it at nearly 10 years old
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar's bad smell
« Last post by davejazz on February 28, 2024, 10:50:37 PM »
Just in case of confusion it's baking soda  and not washing soda that should help with smelly items.

And not to get confused with your Username.

As (most) on here, of advanced years, (as I am), will recognise a non bio washing powder called ACDO.

Itís still sold today apparently.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar's bad smell
« Last post by Westy36 on February 28, 2024, 08:49:22 PM »
Sorry to hear of this. Takes the shine off of your new car experience.

The trade rely on odor bombs to get rid of nasty smells such as wet dogs or tobacco etc. I'm surprised the dealer hasn't offered you one already. Have a look at the link, loads similar on Amazon ebay etc...

HTH

https://a1detailing.co.uk/dakota-odor-bomb/?attribute_pa_fragrances=wild-cherry-2&utm_source=Google%20Shopping&utm_campaign=Google%20Merchant%20Centre&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=5855&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0IHarPPOhAMV2pRQBh0h5wAMEAQYAyABEgKHkfD_BwE
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on February 28, 2024, 08:16:25 PM »
The car was new sept 21 so 2-1/2 years or so as the battery is original
« Last post by 5thcivic on February 28, 2024, 08:06:12 PM »
How old is the battery? Obviously good enough to power up the electronics, maybe showed too much of a dip
 to the micro afterwards?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything