Author Topic: Anyone actually seen the new Jazz in private hands???  (Read 3428 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Anyone actually seen the new Jazz in private hands???
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:22:25 PM »
...and I don't mean demostrators or cars parked up in showrooms or dealer forecourts, I mean a new Jazz belonging to someone who has actually bought one.

Since visting my local Honda dealer's launch weekend back in October, I'm yet to see a new Jazz.

Come to think of it, I've only seen two new model Ford Fiestas since that car came out two months ago and only one new-shape Accord since July. It must be down to the credit crunch.  :o My local Ford dealer has a number of unregistered new-shape Fiestas parked outside the showroom with "Make me an offer" plastered on the windscreen. For a newly-launched model that is unthinkable, even for Ford.

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Anyone actually seen the new Jazz in private hands???
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
Yes I've seen one private one and one dealer demo driving around locally

guest598

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
Yes i've seen one parked on my driveway, joking aside i've seen two others on the road.

guest238

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 10:17:12 AM »
Two examples plus I often see the 'Pass the Jazz' demo cars and seen one unregistered car with trade plates driving about. But then I have two Honda dealer within a small radius of my home.

RichardA

• Topic Starter
  • Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »
Spotted one this morning! Either a silver or pink one (couldn't tell in the light and heavy frost at 8am). Reg started with LG or LC58 so not locally supplied to me as our local dealers use GP-GY registrations.

guest671

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »
I must admit that I have had a new Jazz for a couple on months and since then have only seen one other. When the new Jazz came out I rushed to place an order for one thinking there would be a big rush. That doesn't seem to have happened. I'm glad I did get it though because I am well pleased with it. :)

Tags: