Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hybrid / Re: Is this the 2025 Jazz
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 08:14:32 PM »
not just the seats that are taking the p...
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 08:13:00 PM »
I have had the delaminating windscreen, mirror replaced and washer nozzle replaced. 72 plate. More than anything I have had to do with all 12 of my previous Renaults (one had to have a new coil).

And - if I rembember correctly - both the delaminating windscreen and the mirror where replaced under warranty - so: no financial harm done!

(I don't remember the nozzle - which btw is a tricky subject, as it could easily be clogged by mixing incompatible washer fluids - no offence!)

The brake simulator issue is quite another pair of shoes imho as it is both security-relevant and expensive to fix with (so far) unclear standing of Honda UK coughing up for the repair (at least!) plus the inconvenience of a car hire!

I won't bore you with my (quite expensive) issues I had with Volkswagen...
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 08:02:34 PM »
There is a poll "Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?" and  total 267members voted. This means that 267 forum members own a Mk4 Jazz.

The poll means that there are at least 267 members owning a MK4 Jazz  :D

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bonnet sensor
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 07:25:48 PM »
Hi,
Failed
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Tyres and insurance
« Last post by MiniNinjaRob on Today at 06:35:29 PM »
Having run Michelin Cross Climates for 6 years, they are far from "mediocre".
And changing wheels for winter in the UK (Unless Northern Scotland) is not needed. Snow is minimal.

Have you tried both? I guess not. The difference is when I need do an emergency brake on the HW you will slam my arse in 40-50 km/h. And I will start pouting...

Yes. And you are taking total rubbish.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Tyres and insurance
« Last post by MiniNinjaRob on Today at 06:31:38 PM »
—-
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Jazz BSI reset procedure
« Last post by Jazzyclaire on Today at 05:53:59 PM »
Hi, I have owned my 04 Jazz since 2016. Early on the battery went flat and on replacing it some central locking functions etc played up. At that time I remember a link to the BSI reset procedure, something to do with opening drivers window and disconnecting/ reconnecting battery and some jiggery pokery with the ignition switch. Can anyone refresh my memory,  as the same thing has recurred after a flat battery. Many thanks!
« Last post by Mr Onion on Today at 05:45:55 PM »
Dare I say "YUCK!"
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:27:04 PM »
...Looks more like a new old Civic!
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:24:24 PM »
It has just left me with a nagging feeling that there maybe more troubles ahead.

I would look at it from the optimistic side: You've already had your share, more than average. So it can only get better!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything