Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
So relieved to see others are having same problem. I've been going mad over my '19 Jazz' tire pressure warning system.

Regardless, I am getting really nervous about this car, esp. on longer trips. Feel like I can't trust it. Good to know others are having the same issue.

Same here with my wife's 18 plate Jazz Sport.  Tyres are matched, nearly new, pressure set accurately and checked with two gauges, I follow the reset procedure religiously after changing tyre pressures, and am even careful to do pressures when tyres cold and none in direct sun - still goes off when it feels like it; usually on longer motorway type journeys.  She arrives back in tears, I check the pressures, and they are all fine.  It has reached the point where she has lost all faith in the car, and it's on its last chance now before a change of brand.  A shame because she likes almost every other aspect of the car.  Looked in here in hope of a fix, but there seem to be a lot of sufferers, but no fix. 
Down 34% compared to April 23 - registered just 1530 cars.

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Opinions on CVT noise
« Last post by stevieboyyyy on Today at 03:08:30 PM »
Mine made this noise, after changing the oil the noise went away a week or so later.

Thanks for that. Just for clarity, the transmission fluid was changed rather than engine oil?

If so, was that a regular change of fluid, or a full flush of the transmission?

The local mechanic I use is very meticulous, just checked the invoice, was a full drain and refill of the transmission fluid. Not sure if he did a flush.

2012 reg, was a pre-reg car, was always Honda serviced till I got it, I bought it in 2020 with 24k miles.

Hope this helps.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 02:23:41 PM »
Wore my prescription sunglasses today

The driver display with speedo, etc, was fine but the central infotainment wasn't as clear
Can't help there as I don't know your dashcam

Most dashcams with 'parking mode' activated need a power connector with a voltage cutoff. Given the MK4 only has a small 12v battery I wouldn't recommend trying to run a dashcam overnight
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Another spare wheel thread!
« Last post by stevieboyyyy on Today at 02:09:34 PM »
Jack is hidden behind the boot trim, the piece that has the boot latch. Then it can be found. Was a surprise to me.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Honda Jazz 2019 Stock Radio
« Last post by zesty_bum on Today at 02:06:54 PM »
[
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Honda Jazz 2019 Stock Radio
« Last post by zesty_bum on Today at 02:04:22 PM »
M
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by pauly58 on Today at 01:42:23 PM »
Off topic I know, our a/c packed up, apparently it's a leak at the condenser, Honda build quality isn't what it was.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Another spare wheel thread!
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 01:36:15 PM »
My 2011 came with the tyre sealant but no jack which was odd as the instructions tell you to jack the car up before putting the sealant in, spin the wheel then pump up with the 12 volt supplied pump, wonder if a mechanic nicked the jack😕
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10