Author Topic: Help me with Crosstar white shades!  (Read 1148 times)

CtrlAltDel

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Hybrid 2011
Help me with Crosstar white shades!
« on: June 24, 2024, 02:10:15 PM »
I am torn between a two tone white with black roof, or another thatís just white.

I found with two tone variation the white was more white than anything else, next to the other which had the more pearl colours in the sun.

Did Honda release the Crosstar in a more plain white two tone?

Bristol_Crosstar

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance Sport
Re: Help me with Crosstar white shades!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2024, 03:50:48 PM »
I am torn between a two tone white with black roof, or another thatís just white.

I found with two tone variation the white was more white than anything else, next to the other which had the more pearl colours in the sun.

Did Honda release the Crosstar in a more plain white two tone?
I used to have a Crosstar in Sunlight White with a black roof, there was another shade of white I think it was Premium White Pearl so the two whites you're looking at may well be different

ahavoja

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Crosstar 2024
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2024, 05:23:44 PM »
In winter the black roof could heat up more under sunshine, helping to warm up the cabin.

In hot summer weather the white roof should help to keep the cabin cool. So for maximum comfort, one should drive a white car in the summer, and a black car in the winter.

At least in New Zealand it seems to be available in two tone color: https://www.honda.co.nz/jazz/jazz-crosstar-two-tone/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 05:31:34 PM by ahavoja »

CtrlAltDel

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Hybrid 2011
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 10:43:46 PM »
In winter the black roof could heat up more under sunshine, helping to warm up the cabin.

In hot summer weather the white roof should help to keep the cabin cool. So for maximum comfort, one should drive a white car in the summer, and a black car in the winter.

At least in New Zealand it seems to be available in two tone color: https://www.honda.co.nz/jazz/jazz-crosstar-two-tone/

Thatís a very valid point 😂 thank you!

I love the two tone effect but my father in law has a HRV in the sunlight white and I really like it too! I was just surprised to see a more platinum white

Marco1979

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Civic e:hev elegance 2024
« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:18:37 AM »
Iím not sure how the black roof will look over time, since it is not painted in black (itís foil). Personally I would go for sunlight silverish white without the black roof. ChoicesÖ

Tags: