Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 Jazz Reliability
« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 08:58:23 AM »
I'd like the inner air vents to be closable. On a hot day Wifey wanted air, I didn't
« Last post by shufty on Today at 08:27:45 AM »
...48 days in, 1260 miles and nothing to report.
One gripe I have is the driver's door air vent doesn't seem to angle in enough towards the driver. It starts to close at the point I don't' want it to. So the air just bypasses the hand on the wheel.
I think the design of the circular MK2 vents (haven't seen MK3) was much better for angled air flow.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:24:43 AM »
In addition, the oldest MK4 Jazz here must be over 18 months and nothing significant has emerged.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Illumination Packs
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:23:05 AM »
Honda have some weird parts prices.

On the 8G Civic there are 4 small plastic clips, about the size of a 20p but round. They clip onto the centre console to hide the fixing bolts.

The tiny clips are £8 each !!
« Last post by slatina on December 06, 2021, 10:37:37 PM »
This topic being so empty is actually a very good thing, since there is nothing much to talk about
To send someone a private message, click on their logo and when the profile comes up, click PM.
However, there may be a minimum post count before people are allowed to send messages. It's a common anti-spammer option.
« Last post by sportse on December 06, 2021, 09:34:12 PM »
Itís weird that the whole car is LED apart from the boot light, reversing lights and rear indicators- I would have thought Honda would have made everything LED to avoid having to carry spare bulbs.
« Last post by IanG on December 06, 2021, 08:59:43 PM »
When I ordered the LED trunk lamp, I expected a full fitting to replace the original boot lamp but the part is an LED lamp to replace the standard filament lamp within the original fitting. I checked the Honda part number using Google and it brings up the LED trunk lamp upgrade from a number of Honda parts suppliers, so think with them also itís just the LED lamp part that is supplied, rather than the entire trunk light assembly.
Itís a simple job to swap the LED lamp in place of the filament lamp. I wonder if the higher price listed in the Honda accessories brochure includes a charge for dealer fitting. It was still a relatively expensive part for just the LED lamp and, as others have stated, there are non Honda LED lamps available at much less cost.
It does improve the boot illumination dramatically and I notice that on the new HRV, LED boot lamps are standard, there being two, one on left and right hand side of the boot. It strikes as penny pinching not to include the LED boot lamp as standard on the Jazz, particularly as the interior roof lights are all LED.
« Last post by Wonder on December 06, 2021, 07:47:27 PM »
Honda dealer supplied me with the LED boot light upgrade, which was a plug in LED lamp, which replaces the standard filament lamp within the original lamp holder fitting.
I think it contains multiple LEDs and provided a significant lighting improvement.
Part number is: 08E13-TZA-600
I believe the quoted £50 cost is fitted but, as it was a simple lamp exchange within the original fitting, I installed it myself.
Cost was £28-80 but may be available at lower cost elsewhere.
I realise itís possible to order generic Chinese LED lamps but prefer to use genuine Honda parts, even if it is, in this case, manufactured in Vietnam!

Hello,
if I understood correctly between the original light in the trunk and the optional 08E13-TZA-600 the only difference is the lamp?
ie by changing the original lamp you get the code 08E13-TZA-600?
Because it is an optional that costs £ 42.80 (55 EURO in Italy)
and it seems strange to me that the difference is just that, I thought there was also some difference in the "hardware" (in the plastic lamp to understand)
(Sorry for the mistakes, I used Goole Translator)
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: New South African variant.
« Last post by Jocko on December 06, 2021, 07:39:07 PM »
Dr Fauci is optimistic about the severity of Omicron. Dr Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on Sunday that the travel ban is being reevaluated every day, and the US government is aware of the hardship it has placed on those countries. Fauci, Biden's chief medical adviser, said the ban was put in place when the US was "in the dark" and just learning about a surge in cases in South Africa because of the Omicron variant; the ban was meant to provide time to assess the situation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10