Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Hicardo on May 03, 2024, 05:02:21 PM »
Ninaanina, i second these views. 

If you are thinking of buying a Jazz or Crosstar now, I think you're pretty safe - with a warranty covering you.  As someone said, it's more - WHY are Honda UK dithering and sometimes not paying out for the whole cost of repair (for those without warranties) for what is clearly a manufacturing defect from new? 

My take on this is  - that it will all come out in the wash over the next few months, and there may well be a recall in UK.  If not, then it will probably be a case of relatively few cars affected.  I worry that Honda dithering may impact their reputation.  Some people have had very poor dealer experiences relating to this issue. 

I don't believe this situation would have occurred with Toyota / Lexus, so I'm mystified as to WHY Honda UK are procrastinating.  But the car is generally a brilliant car to own.  It's a shame - Honda reputation for customer focus has already been negatively impacted.

I'm hoping they can turn this around and do the right thing. My own Crosstar is a 2021, and potentially may be impacted, but right now I'm under warranty.   

::)

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Dave T on May 03, 2024, 04:23:16 PM »
A question for the guys who have had the repair, have they simply replaced ‘like for like’ or is it a new modified part?

If it is the same part are you just looking at same potential  scenario again a few years down the line…. I have failed to see a post with this, apologise if I have missed it.

I owned my 23 plated Jazz Advance few weeks now and love it.  (Ex demo 1500 miles when bought) now done 3000 miles and in for first its first  annual service next week. I have another two years  Honda warranty but I will most likely buy extended warranty for another 3 years… making 6 years.. peace mind really. Not so much because of this issue, but other issues that may surface when you drive car designed like an Apple mac
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by TnTkr on May 03, 2024, 03:32:39 PM »
I'm such an old school motorist, that I feel the flat tyre. I don't want or care about usually false warnings.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by Beanbag on May 03, 2024, 02:16:54 PM »
My recent photochromics are a grey tint and are much better than my previous brown ones for driving in bright sunlight, which in itself is a recent experience. ;D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 12V Battery after long stand still
« Last post by Botak on May 03, 2024, 01:37:59 PM »
The experience of Jazzik is a good cause for me, as the topic-starter, to share our last experience with a long stand still during winter (every time about 2 and a half months). I have already shared the data of the battery-charge of our Jazz in the first 2 years. I can add the figures of this year. For clarity, I give the data of the 3 years together:
2022: departure 12,8V return: 11,9V
2023: departure 12,6 V return:11,6V
2024: departure 12,5V return: 11,7V
Even considering the soft Dutch winters (certainly in a garage), the small 12V battery is quite sturdy. The charge of the battery is deteriorating, but very slowly. And did I first wonder if the battery could cope with one long standstill of 2 and a half months (and was already searching for a fitting EFB-battery for replacement) now my only concern is that I can get exactly the same battery when I have to change the battery in a couple of years.
« Last post by pauly58 on May 03, 2024, 01:29:47 PM »
Sad to see they are treating this on a case by case basis, there must be quite a few people who have agreed to pay for the labour. They don't seem to realize the damage they are doing to the reputation of Honda.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by peteo48 on May 03, 2024, 12:36:00 PM »
When I had my Mk3 the false alarms drove me mad and, as others have said, they were triggered by Motorway driving. I did repeated recalibrations and, eventually, they went away.

I still feel the system is unfit for purpose. False alarms result in a lack of trust in the system so, when a genuine one comes along, you are tempted to ignore it.

The Mk4 does seem better in this regard.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by dayjavoo on May 03, 2024, 12:28:34 PM »
Specsavers did me a pair of proper prescription sunglasses for half price

They came out with a sample of colours I could have. I have used them a few times and they are good

I was persuaded by my optician to buy an expensive pair of prescription sun glasses.  They are fine for looking through the windscreen on sunny days but I find them too dark to see the dashboard display comfortably.
« Last post by olduser1 on May 03, 2024, 11:34:12 AM »
Other owners with this fault should capitalise on this fact when faced with it's parts only response. Owners should add the brake failure is widely discussed & commented upon on social media Honda forums.
Get your emails letters back into the sticky dealership and if course Honda HQ. Be polite but firm - Honda this is your problem please help loyal customers in the UK ........
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Spacesaver spare wheel
« Last post by Hanszl2001 on May 03, 2024, 10:39:03 AM »
What about a Zocipro Tire Repair kit?
It works excellent. Small compact DIY kit.
Pro's: cheap, quik fix, no Tire change.
Cons: not found yet..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything