Author Topic: Well done Crown Honda  (Read 1562 times)

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Well done Crown Honda
« on: December 08, 2021, 01:22:41 PM »
I am thrilled to inform you that Crown Honda has won ‘The 2021 Motor Ombudsman Garage Star Award for the South of England’.

A really big thank-you to all of you who took the time and trouble to nominate Crown to the Ombudsman. To win an award that is voted for by our customers is particularly satisfying.

This year the Ombudsman received a record 1,100 nominations from motorists across the country. They all submitted short accounts about a business that in their opinion had gone above and beyond to help them during 2021.

All these entries were then whittled down by The Motor Ombudsman to create a shortlist that was passed to an independent panel of judges to determine the regional winners.

We are delighted to end this challenging year, winning this fantastic award and it is testimony to the hard work and dedication of the entire team at Crown.
Let's be careful out there !

123Drive!

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
Re: Well done Crown Honda
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 06:34:01 PM »
They are my local dealer. When they serviced my car, it wasn't the best experience-said the shocks were leaking when they were not and didn't call me when the car was ready. However having spoken to the GM, he was very understanding and took on my feedback to make his company better. The subsequent services and recalls were much better experience.

Their sales team has always been really good and thorough. I have referred at least 4 of my ex pupils to them because you know you wouldn't get any problems with their cars. They also have a Suzuki on site which provides same excellent customer service.

Tags:

anything