Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz Crosstar, raise suspension?
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 11:01:03 AM »
If I was worried about ground clearance I’d be looking at a Dacia Duster or Sandero Stepway. A one year old Duster, with the new model on the way, is an exceptionally good bargain at the moment.

Renault powered, so reliable too.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Code maintenance notice
« Last post by Jazzist on Today at 10:38:04 AM »
My car had a service this week. The mileage is 51,000 km and the brake fluid has also been replaced and the rear brakes have been cleaned.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Code maintenance notice
« Last post by Wonder on Today at 10:21:35 AM »
HI,
thanks for the information and for the manual (it is not provided in Italy),
I'm amazed about replacing the brake fluid?
The car will be 4 years old but I only have 14000 km (I think about 8699 miles), in my previous cars I have never replaced the brake fluid (not even topped up) I am very perplexed by this.
It seems to me that this machine has too many maintenance costs.
Thanks for your help
I drove the first Fiat Panda 4 x 4 . It didnt have too much ground clearance but it went most places you didnt expect because of the  4 wheel. It would out perform a heavier 2wd cross star even if it had higher ground clearance.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Power Window Failure
« Last post by stefan on Today at 10:15:44 AM »
I recently purchased a used 2022 Jazz with 11k km on it. I've noticed since then the rear left power window won't operate from either door switch (all other windows work as expected). There were no sounds from the window motor - no whining or clicking - which suggests to me that the wiring might be at fault. Since the car is still under warranty, I'd avoid playing around with the fuse box or wiring. I'll bring it to the dealer whenever I have time. The reason I'm writing here is to get a sense of whether anyone else encountered any electrical issues with this model (apart from the 12v battery). I searched this forum for this specific issue unsuccessfully.

I can’t figure out how I missed this during the test drive. Perhaps I was too distracted by the consumption I was getting. Now, I'm questioning whether the issue was even present then. We've recently had some very wet and sticky snow here, which might have gotten in between the door and the body. Could it have interfered/squeezed the wiring when I was repeatedly closing and opening the door that day? I like to think I'm pretty vigilant with my cars, so it's puzzling how this could have happened.
« Last post by richardfrost on Today at 09:25:30 AM »
If I was worried about ground clearance I’d be looking at a Dacia Duster or Sandero Stepway. A one year old Duster, with the new model on the way, is an exceptionally good bargain at the moment.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Carb flooded.
« Last post by Kenneve on Today at 09:08:14 AM »
I’m one of the few people in my area who puts his car in the garage at night.
My usual practice in the morning, is to open garage doors, start engine and move out, (maybe 10 secs), stop engine, get out to close garage doors, back in car,  start engine and drive off.
Total time maybe not much more than 30 sec, no issues with flooding at all. ;D
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Carb flooded.
« Last post by madasafish on Today at 08:31:27 AM »
Rover 800i were bad for that.
No issues with Jazz: or Mark 1 Mini,
1973 Lotus Elan with twin DCOE45 Webers was very bad: (but the noise when it did start was gorgeous).
1947 Rover was fine.
1929 Riley 9 - manual choke with lever on steering wheel.. started first time after retarding ignition - another steering wheel lever!
Site Help & Feedback / Re: Site performance issue
« Last post by madasafish on Today at 08:26:50 AM »
No issues: Chrome and Norton Security
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 07:50:05 AM »
Did you drive the Crosstar over local or familiar roads?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything