Author Topic: Jazz MK2 1.4 i-VTECH  (Read 2460 times)

Onoff

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC
Jazz MK2 1.4 i-VTECH
« on: December 04, 2023, 06:32:05 PM »
Good evening,

Just bought my lad a Jazz as his first car. He couldn't be further from a petrol head etc but it'll be me maintaining it so I found myself here! 2012 with 50,000 miles on the clock.

Tbh I'd never really heard of a Jazz until a week ago. He suddenly got himself a job and suddenly needed a car. This came up from a friend of a friend, known history, always garaged. Bought by a friend's elderly aunt at a year old and she's had it ever since. FSH etc. I did some digging, had a laugh that the average age of a Jazz driver is 74 according to one site! Saying that it ticks a lot of boxes it seems, Reliability being the main one, load space options look good for his camping trips etc.

Lad's only real "want" was Bluetooth connectivity. Going through all the related posts now but a replacement head unit could be on the cards for Christmas.

Looking forward to reading and learning.

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
Re: Jazz MK2 1.4 i-VTECH
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 07:52:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

Nice car for a first car. Safe too, with many airbags and a good ncap rating in its day. With only 50k on the clock, the car is only just run in!

Not all Jazz drivers are of the age suggested. I was still in my 40's when I got mine. Such a practical, reliable little car, I'm really fond of it.

This site is full of useful info, and many knowleagable member so you're in the right place. Enjoy.

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 11:31:23 AM »
Good evening,

Just bought my lad a Jazz as his first car. He couldn't be further from a petrol head etc but it'll be me maintaining it so I found myself here! 2012 with 50,000 miles on the clock.

T. I did some digging, had a laugh that the average age of a Jazz driver is 74

Outrageous laughing at 74 year olds...Once they get to 76 -like me - they become faster drivers..avoiding death :P

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 10:38:27 AM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags:

anything