Author Topic: answering call on sat nav  (Read 2192 times)

clackers49

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 59 jazzex
answering call on sat nav
« on: September 26, 2018, 08:58:24 AM »
I can make calls on my jazz but i can't answer them , the phone rings once on the car speakers then fades i press answer and the call is connected but not through the speakers. anyone else have this problem? anyone have an answer?

clackers49

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 59 jazzex
Re: answering call on sat nav
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 04:50:43 PM »
 :D I have now sorted this problem!! its taken a while. I took the car to local honda dealer he dis connected my iPhone set up his samsung and it worked 1st time lucky him. we reconnected my iPhone it didn't work doh. Of to the local phone guru apparently there are loads and loads of different bluetooth channels and my one didn't want to talk to my phone or my wife's , both iPhones. what was weird is we could play music via bluetooth and send calls hands free but couldn't receive them.
junior son a bit of a wizard on computers popped round with my grandson within 5 minutes it was sorted. so here we go on an iPhone select general then accessibility ,scroll down to call audio routing and choose bluetooth headset instead of automatic and it worked ! by the way he has the latest iPhone his was on automatic and it worked.
hope this helps if someone else has this problem.

Tags:

anything