Author Topic: 2020 Jazz 1.5 i-MMD EX Hybrid  (Read 3265 times)

Turnkey84

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD EX Hybrid eCVT
2020 Jazz 1.5 i-MMD EX Hybrid
« on: December 03, 2023, 05:50:50 PM »
Hi folks, newbie to this forum and my first post. I have been driving my Jazz hybrid for a month now and getting used to the automatic, have always driven manual up to now. A couple of questions please.
1) I am fitting a Nextbase dash cam and have come across the micro fuses. I think that is what they are called, I have only been used to the full sized fuses before. Are they unique to Honda?
I have searched online for a fuse tap and come across some on Amazon (see pic) but not sure if they are the correct ones. Any advice great fully received.
2) The other day I suddenly found the steering wheel was warming up 😅 silly question but I do not know how I turned this on. First thought was handbook, oh no not that simple, I can not find any mention of steering wheel heating at all. Any ideas of which switch I must have turned on at all.
Thanks for your patience I look forward to your replies.
Turnkey84.

Marco1979

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Crosstar 2021 Crystal Red
Re: 2020 Jazz 1.5 i-MMD EX Hybrid
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 06:10:50 PM »
Congratulations with your Jazz; a perfect little car! And welcome here on the forum.
The switch for the heated steering is on the right hand side within the steering wheel, just below the cruise control switches.

Turnkey84

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 07:15:23 PM »
Many thanks, not quite driving me up the wall, just puzzled as to what switch I used.

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 08:54:36 PM »
If nothing goes right, go left!

Turnkey84

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2023, 12:30:37 AM »
Jazzik, Thank you, that link will be so helpful. I have had another look at the printed manual and can not find that illustration anywhere. Is it a link to the online user manual?

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2023, 03:19:19 AM »
The online manual is far better than the book. Has more pages and can be searched.

It's available on the Honda UK site under 'owners'

If you hadn't noticed there is a dedicated area here for the MK4 Jazz as you've posted under the hybrid section for older Jazz models
Let's be careful out there !

Lord Voltermore

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2023, 02:32:05 PM »
I quite often accidently switch the heated steering on.  :-[  The switch  on the steering wheel  is almost like an afterthought.
  Trust a dog to guard your house  , but not your sandwich

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 04:03:05 PM »
I've never accidentally turned it on, I suppose it depends how you use the wheel

Years ago, those cars with the inner horn ring. I was forever blasting the horn on tight corners
Let's be careful out there !

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2023, 10:22:31 PM »
I quite often accidently switch the heated steering on.  :-[  The switch  on the steering wheel  is almost like an afterthought.

I've never accidentally turned it on, I suppose it depends how you use the wheel

It's all about size of hands... ;D
If nothing goes right, go left!

Tags:

anything