Author Topic: Greetings from across the Pond…  (Read 2432 times)

guest387

Greetings from across the Pond…
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:33:12 AM »
Hello to my fellow Jazz/Fit owners overseas. I’m posting from the US, in Florida. I’ve found this site through overlapping members/forum info between here and fitfreak.net.
The reason for my post is to hopefully gain some insight on the differences between the Jazz in Europe and the Fit in North America. When I first heard it was coming to the states, I was very excited simply because of its name. But when I found out we’d be getting the Fit nameplate, I was slightly dissappointed. However, I was undeterred, and went ahead and put my deposit for the next Vivid Blue Pearl 5-speed Sport to arrive on my local dealer lot. I then proceeded to strip the Fit nameplate for the Jazz moniker, but have no intention of stopping there. I’m hoping to turn to you all overseas for some first hand info about the Jazz. While I know I can’t do a RHD conversion, or something extreme like that, and I know our engines and packages are very different, I’d like to get as much aesthetic modifications done to my Fit to make it more similar to the Jazz.
So, if anyone out there would be willing to post pics and give whatever info they can about their interiors/exteriors’ styling, I’d be much appreciative!
I thank you all in advance!

best regards from Central Florida…
-sevenaprils

Tags:

anything