Author Topic: Battery drain  (Read 2873 times)

Hondawoz

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
Re: Battery drain
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 06:36:35 AM »
Yeah good point about the steering lock. I did it in the drive. I wasn't sure if it would cut out due to the chip not being near but it kept running.... I suppose I could put the seat belt on first but sometimes you just want to manoeuvre the car around a bit & it beeps.. Is there a sensor that can be disconnected I wonder.. Loving the car..despite the little niggles..

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 07:06:01 AM »
The only time it beeps with me is exiting and entering the garage when, obviously, I do not put on my seat belt. Perhaps if you bypass the seat belt switch, though I don't know what else that would interfere with. Better just to ignore the beeper. You soon get used to it.

Hondawoz

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 07:20:59 PM »
Yeah I'll just put up with it till I get used to it.. Thanks for your input mate.. It's appreciated. I dare say I may have more questions going forward..

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
The only thing I wish it had was air con
I came to my Jazz from a car with air con, and it is the thing I miss most. The summers are getting hotter and sitting in traffic can be a real pain. I considered fitting air con, but it is too expensive and too much work.

Tags:

anything