Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Issues with keys
« Last post by altom2 on Today at 08:51:10 PM »
I had a similar problem with a 2005 model. After 16 or 17 years of use the key refused to open the drivers door (only) but worked with the other doors and ignition. No obvious reason for this and couldn't sort it out. Since then we have used the 'spare' key with no problems - which is okay if you have a spare.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / P0339 code but absolutely no other symptoms
« Last post by chas56 on Today at 08:42:00 PM »
2006 Jazz (petrol), 208k km.

Got a check engine light the other day, friend's scanner showed a P0339 code.

No other symptoms whatsoever.

How serious? Get it to a Honda mechanic right away, or let it wait until the check engine light reappears or some other symptoms appear?

Thanks!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Spacesaver spare wheel
« Last post by R2D3 on Today at 08:19:37 PM »
The last 2 punctures I had, decades ago, no bottle of anything would have fixed those

In addition to @Kremmen's thoughts please keep in mind that a tyre once exposed to this gunk cannot officially be repaired and be used any longer!

On the upside: Modern tyres are much more forgiving of normal punctures and our chances are good to safely reach next service station thanks to the on-board air compressor (just don't use the gunk!)

Not sure what you mean by 'officially'.  Sure Kwik-Fit won't touch them but I 'm sure that's more to do with economics than anything else.  My local independent tyre supplier is happy to rinse the gunk out under a tap and make a normal puncture repair.  Tyres have always been fine afterwards and lasted many, many miles without a problem.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Kenneve on Today at 07:56:14 PM »
The poll means that there are at least 267 members owning a MK4 Jazz  :D

I've had Honda Jazz cars since 2010, the current car is No6 and my second Mk4, a 2023 Advance.
No problems of any sort with any of them ;D ;D
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Rust
« Last post by TnTkr on Today at 07:29:48 PM »
It's just behind the door handle.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on Today at 06:37:03 PM »
I suspect honda maybe treat dealers differently?? Honda uk have asked for feedback quite a few times after services and post pre new delivery so maybe giving consistent excellents reflects on how honda  treats dealer warranty claims …perhaps the mega dealer groups turning over a billion argue about warrantry labour rates whereas the family owned dealers just get on with it ..i know Nissan did as my local ( very small )dealer seldom had any warranty issues compared to the one bigger multi franchised dealer part of the hartwell group. They werent too fussed in really standing the customers ground on claims just wanted the job out the workshop asap
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Rust
« Last post by jazzphil on Today at 05:35:01 PM »
Thanks for the heads up OP.  Could you post a couple more pics showing exactly where on the doors this is..?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Drivers side mirror gives up the ghost now!
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 04:57:17 PM »
So a while back, like a few here I had the passenger side mirror replaced under warranty.. a known fault apparently.

Well, now the drivers side mirror is also intermittently failing to open. Called in at the dealer, ordered a new part and again it will be fixed under warranty... a known fault apparently.

Thank Jehovah I have the extended 5 year service/warranty plan.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:44:34 PM »
...you have that nagging doubt when you go out to the car that it might happen.

Wasn't it Seneca who said: "We suffer more in imagination than in reality.”?

Meaning, we spend so much time worried about how bad things are going to be, that we actually torture ourselves more than the thing we’re worried about ever could (that is, if it happens at all).

I just enjoy driving the Jazz. If something goes wrong, it's early enough to worry, right?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:18:11 PM »
Can I safely say that if the test car has the new grill (Advance, not Crosstar) it will also have the upgraded horsepower etc that ahavoja mentioned?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything