15 (4.8%)
Shining Grey Metallic
29 (9.3%)
Skyride Blue Metallic
10 (3.2%)
Midnight Blue Beam Metallic
2 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 240

Author Topic: What colour Honda Jazz MK3 do you own?  (Read 108878 times)

guest4603

Re: What colour Honda Jazz MK3 do you own?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 11:44:26 PM »
Interesting  John, to find the green metallic was a bit easily chipped. I have a mark 2 in the flat Milano red and am contemplating which colour to choose if I go for a mark 3. I love the cheeriness of the red , and already have a Chipex kit for touching up. So if metallic is no better, I'll stick with Milano red.
At the end of the day, I guess I am better enjoying the car and not being too worried about it picking up "the patina of life"!

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 08:34:39 PM »
Went for the tinted silver metallic in the end.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Ricardo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Jazz Sport Petrol Manual Transm.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 01:43:50 PM »
I always feel that the metallic finishes are a bit stronger as they have the clear coat over the top of the colour. If you were to go for the non-metallic finish I personally would think very seriously about the paintwork/interior protection option, but that would cost more than the £500 for the metallic paint. Aaaargh!!
I've got metallic finish (Sporty blue) which I have to say does not have the lustrous metallic finish that my previous Cerulean blue Jazz had. I'm waiting for the weather to warm up then I'll get stuck in and give it a good covering with Autoglym polymer polish to protect it still further.

RichardA

• Topic Starter
  • Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 07:48:25 PM »
A 16-plate Alabaster Silver Metallic EX seen at a dealer on the 29th Feb ready for collection the next day and a white SE behind it:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:24:16 PM by RichardA »

Madelvic

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: EX Navi
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 06:25:04 PM »
As far as my better half is concerned, they only make them in one colour.  8)

Choice when buying our third Jazz, was red, red or possibly red

It does look good in red........  As did the last two and no doubt the next one!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:24:34 PM by RichardA »

akh48

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Brilliant Sporty Blue Jazz SE 2016
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 11:26:18 PM »
Just purchased the Brilliant Sporty Blue SE, ex courtesy car, 5 1/2 months old with just over 2800 miles on the clock and came with 5 year service plan. I had the MK2 S Storm Grey previously, loving the new colour, much easier to spot in the car park and the extra functions on the SE which I am still getting to grips with, I am like a kid with a new toy  ;D

RichardA

• Topic Starter
  • Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 11:35:39 AM »
2017 colours Lunar Silver and Shining Grey added to the poll.

guest6935

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2018, 09:05:07 PM »
Our Jazz is White Orchid Pearl, but every previous car we’ve bought new has been red, starting 1982!  When buying, I remind my wife that the safest colours, for visibility, are yellow or orange.  She vetoes them on aesthetic grounds (and anyway, they disappeared from the market for a period, due I think to phasing out cadmium pigments).  The next best is white, but I’ve vetoed that because it shows the dirt and rust so badly, so in the past we’ve always settled for red.

When buying our Jazz, red and orange were the only colours offered without a surcharge.  Milano Red is reasonably attractive, but not bright enough to be particularly visible.  Sunset Orange is rather dingy, halfway between what I expect orange to look like and rust-coloured.  But in any case, the dealer offering the better price said no red or orange ones would be available in the country for several weeks.  I would have been willing to wait, but our son didn’t trust our Micra’s engine not to blow up before then, and I think the dealers wanted to hit their sales target for the month, so they offered us any of the monochrome colours without increasing the discounted price we’d negotiated.  Hence we now have a dirty (but not yet rusty) White Orchid Pearl Jazz on the drive!

guest7675

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM »
Hi i have not yet purchased my first honda jazz and wonder why they choose orange rather than the yellow which i did like anyway i have 3 colours in mind white pearlesent sporty blue or milano red and to be honest i think its hard to make my mind up what do you guys think.
Also due to disability i have to have an auto version and not had a test drive yet would like the 1.5 sport has anyone got this new 2018 cvt model.

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »
Hi i have not yet purchased my first honda jazz and wonder why they choose orange rather than the yellow which i did like anyway i have 3 colours in mind white pearlesent sporty blue or milano red and to be honest i think its hard to make my mind up what do you guys think.
Also due to disability i have to have an auto version and not had a test drive yet would like the 1.5 sport has anyone got this new 2018 cvt model.

I have a1.5 Sport CVT, the 1.5 engine makes it a totally different car to drive than the 1.3 Atkinson engine. Mine is Skyride blue.

guest7675

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2018, 06:14:46 PM »

I have a1.5 Sport CVT, the 1.5 engine makes it a totally different car to drive than the 1.3 Atkinson engine. Mine is Skyride blue.

many thanks deep

JazzyJJ

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 EX CVT
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »
Went for shining grey, it was either silver or grey.. couldn’t decide between them. Maybe silver will ‘age’ better being silver... I don’t think I took enough time considering...  :-\ grey still looks great but having alittle regret I didn’t check properly. I might even have brought based on pics of shining grey alone... oh well, orders done.

DaveBerks

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: JAZZ Mk4 Crosstar EX
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 08:40:41 PM »

I was overtaken by a shining grey Jazz on the M1 recently ....looked very smart to me. It replaced tinted silver colour last year I think ?
I was originally going to have silver but the dealer showed me a tinted silver (silver-grey) and I thought it looked very smart so went for it. No regrets.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:38 PM »
Of the eight colours available the Shiny Grey is the colour I would chose. it looks superb.

JazzyJJ

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 EX CVT
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »
What I ordered - Shining Grey EX 1.3. Went to see both colours today just to put mind at rest. I do like the silver but grey is actually my preferred colour so im ok.  :D

Tags: