Author Topic: Fed up!  (Read 3220 times)

guest2915

Fed up!
« on: November 25, 2011, 12:04:50 PM »
I've ricked my neck and top of my back very badly. No way I can drive so am going to have to put off picking the car up til maybe next Saturday. :'(

guest2898

• Topic Starter
Re: Fed up!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:37:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that... im gutted for you...  :'( hope you are feeling better soon...

guest2662

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »
get well soon. :'( :-*

guest2915

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »
Thank you both. Sod's law really I guess. Nevermind, I could do with a rest. I am a full time carer for my mum and back injuries are not uncommon.

Still I'll be so excited I'll burst come next week.

I know, sad for a 41yr old  :P

guest2915

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 04:35:50 PM »
Just spoke to my guy at Honda and all ok to pick up next week. He said they have been over the car and done the used car check and the stuff I mentioned on Monday, gearbox and wheel bearings, recalls, handbrake and water in the boot have been checked. If they were smart they knew I secured a refund from Hyundai and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. However I feel like Honda are far more trustworthy.Until I know otherwise; if he says it's good, it's good.

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 08:17:40 PM »
Well that is good news! i bet you cant wait!! every credit to you looking after your mum like that... i wish i still had mine, i would be doing exactly the same as you, as i cared for her deeply, my dad too, i looked after him before the cancer finally finished him off....  :'( anyway, i am sure all will be great with your new car, honda is in a completely different league than hyundai... i have put many friends and relatives in hondas over the years and they have had trouble free motoring in them for years on end, my dad had one, my neighbour is on his 5th inc a rover 213 (honda engine) he has a 09 civic 1.8 EX at the moment which he bought new, my father in law has a 09 2.2cdti which is a flyer! (might be getting a jazz in june) and my sister in law has a 10 plate jazz 1.4 EX (bought new) my workmate has a X Reg civic 1.8 VTI DOHC  aerodeck, very quick estate!! oh, and my best mate has had countless hondas and has just sold his beloved 1992 prelude 2.2si and 04 accord 2.0 which had to go due to a increasing family, he now has a Zafira which he hates, so his wife drives it!! i should be on a percentage from honda!! lol.
Here is a pic is outside my mother in laws, with my old civic in the centre! Honda family!!  ;) and one of the wifes and my jazz on the forecourts....

guest2915

• Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 10:27:40 PM »
Oh they look great. Definitely a Honda family!

Actually the OH and I were just speaking about restoring the Cooper one day and we actually got her from John Cooper Garages in Ferring and it was sold to us by the man himself. She was a Quicksilver metallic with black roof and stripes and you know I said I had never bought or driven a Honda before?Well I got close because as some of you may recall John Copper Garages was also a Honda dealership.

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
How cool is that!!  8) that little car has quite a history behind it and deserves a resto indeed... i hope to see some pics of the little beauty soon.....  ;D

Tags: