Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on May 06, 2024, 07:31:06 PM »
Is the following AliExpress link the correct unit?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_ExlGWN1

Thanks for the attached picture with the labels - is this the back of the JOYING unit or the OEM Honda HU?

Will check for any YouTube videos of the JOYING unit  :)
The link is correct.

The picture is the rear of an Honda unit so you can show them what you have & they can configure your new headunit & provide the correct CANBUS adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Aftermarket CVT-F Fluid from Westway Lubricants
« Last post by ados_cz on May 06, 2024, 07:12:56 PM »
You are welcome. Btw, I am definitely intending to keep the Jazz until it is no longer economical to repair it. It is such a great car, the "magic seats" make it so versatile, the CVT performs so well while maintaining the economy. I love this car.
Excellent thanks for the update pal!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Left mirror blocked
« Last post by JJazz on May 06, 2024, 06:59:14 PM »
I got my passenger side door mirror fixed recently under warranty. It was squeaking and grinding noise. I believe there has been three or four on here and I think all were on passenger side. Perfect now.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Newbie Jazz help!
« Last post by c.lday44 on May 06, 2024, 06:49:16 PM »
Hope you're right! Kill two birds with one stone :) I have a manual which thankfully doesn't have such issues, I just have the noisy input shaft bearing instead... joy
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Aftermarket CVT-F Fluid from Westway Lubricants
« Last post by ados_cz on May 06, 2024, 06:39:59 PM »
Hi, so far so good. No issues I can think of. Judder free and smooth. Used the Xado EX120 just in case when I got it as per my previous post. Will definitely keep using the WestWays one. Take care.
Hi mate,

How's the oil performance?

Interested in this as the Honda's so flipping expensive.
I know it’s a random thought but should I try an odb error scanner? And try to reset faulty errors? I know it’s not an error but I thought it would be some kind of an refresh for the system :/
Cvt meaning it’s automatic?

Yes I am in park mode with hand brake on.
My partner has just bought a jazz and is having no end of issues with it so far.

It judders when trying to accelerate quite bad. And when is at gaining speed you can feel it juddering forward like a "hesitation" type of judder.

Done oil engine oil change and spark plugs and filters so far. Just waiting on a new speed sensor Wednesday and will do that with a CVT fluid change.

Might also add the XADO in and see how that goes.

Hopefully we can both fix!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10