Honda HR-V Forums > Honda HR-V 2015-2021

What Honda HR-V do you own?

(1/3) > >>

RichardA:
What Honda HR-V do you own?

stiggysawdust:
Don't actually own it yet, but just paid deposit today and take delivery on 12th December.
Its the Hr-v 1.5 I-vtec EX CVT in Morpho Blue pearl.

richardfrost:
Collecting on Wednesday my nearly new Modern Steel Metallic 1.6 diesel EX. Can't wait.

culzean:

--- Quote from: richardfrost on November 15, 2015, 08:20:09 AM ---Collecting on Wednesday my nearly new Modern Steel Metallic 1.6 diesel EX. Can't wait.

--- End quote ---

HR-V is one of the 'other manufacturers' vehicles under scrutiny over emissions as a result of VW cooking the books (well incinerating them really by pumping extra urea into DPF when software detects 'testing mode').

richardfrost:
I get that you don't like diesels. Not sure how this would affect me as a private buyer. I drove the petrol and the diesel and the latter was just more responsive and pulled better on the steep hills where I live. I have driven diesels since 2001 with the exception of my current Jazz, and I have had none of the mechanical issues you mention elsewhere, so I reckon I'll take my chances. What's the worst case? My Road Tax might go up from £20 to £110 like it is now on my Jazz?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version