Author Topic: Wing Mirror cover  (Read 919 times)

Joanallison

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
Wing Mirror cover
« on: May 14, 2021, 12:23:14 PM »
I'd like some advice please. Following a close encounter with a flying tree branch, I lost the passenger side wing mirror cover. I'm struggling to get a replacement. My Jazz was registered in Feb 2013. I've had 2 replacement covers sent from 2 different companies and neither of them fit. There's nothing in the service/repair history to suggest the whole wing mirror has been replaced. I'm now wondering if the car is a 2012 model and that the wing mirror covers are different. I'm running out of ideas now and would appreciate some advice

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
Re: Wing Mirror cover
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 12:27:55 PM »
Can you add a photo of the covers of your door mirrors, someone here will be able to help.

nowster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 GR3 Jazz EX i-MMD in Midnight Blue
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 12:51:47 PM »
I had to get a new driver's side wing mirror after some inconsiderate person crossed over the line on a rural road just after a narrow hump back bridge and our wing mirrors smashed together. They were way over the speed limit, didn't stop and it was dark. It wasn't a cheap repair!

Joanallison

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 04:38:33 PM »
I'd like some advice please. Following a close encounter with a flying tree branch, I lost the passenger side wing mirror cover. I'm struggling to get a replacement. My Jazz was registered in Feb 2013. I've had 2 replacement covers sent from 2 different companies and neither of them fit. There's nothing in the service/repair history to suggest the whole wing mirror has been replaced. I'm now wondering if the car is a 2012 model and that the wing mirror covers are different. I'm running out of ideas now and would appreciate some advice

ceedee

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Mk2
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 09:06:25 PM »
I recently had to purchase a cover for my 2009 Jazz after a London double decker bus driver decided to knock it clean off.

I picked one up from Aylesbury Honda via that auction site for less than £20 plus around £3 postage.

I simply had to click it into place.

Might be worth contacting them.

Tags: