15 (6%)
Premium Sunlight White Pearl 2 Tone
14 (5.6%)
Urban Grey
1 (0.4%)
Fjord Mist
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: Mk4 Jazz Colours  (Read 69811 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Mk4 Jazz Colours
« on: July 09, 2020, 08:35:40 PM »
What colour is your Mk4 Jazz?

Pine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda IZY Lawnmower
Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 11:55:53 AM »
I have been looking at the Jazz colours on the Honda website configurator and I am a little disappointed. My personal preference is for a lighter colour and I was hoping for the light blue I saw on a Japanese video.  I generally like metallic red but I am not sure about it on the Jazz, hopefully I will soon see one in the flesh.   The grey colour looks OK but on the EX it comes with light coloured seat fabric and I wonder about the practicality of this.  Currently white is at the top of my list and is quite acceptable to me although having had a white car for the past 3 years I was considering a change.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 12:04:55 PM »
Given that Honda tend to use light grey undercoat I tend to go for a grey topcoat so chips don't stick out like a sore thumb and any touchup isn't required immediately.

Let's be careful out there !

gregoz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2021
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 02:02:50 PM »
Red obviously  ;)

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 07:37:38 AM »
I want a black interior so I can't have my 2 favourite colours  >:(

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 01:11:22 PM »
Given that Honda tend to use light grey undercoat I tend to go for a grey topcoat so chips don't stick out like a sore thumb and any touchup isn't required immediately.

Sorry, but in my opinion the grey colour makes the Jazz a very dull and anonymous car ...
And you think chips will be less visible on grey?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 02:22:12 PM by Jazzik »
If nothing goes right, go left!

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 01:46:28 PM »
My last 3 Honda's have been 2 x Galaxy Grey and my current is Urban Titanium, all grey and I've been very happy with all of them. They are very good at hiding dirt and chips  :)

Plus, not being an expert detailer they hide my swirls.

stiggysawdust

• Approved Member
  • 2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonb
    • Radio control model car racing
  • My Honda: 2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2021, 08:23:07 PM »
Very poor choice of colours in my view. I wanted the grey interior which I am really happy with but that means grey or Moonbeam blue which looks almost black. I went for blue but wish it was a nice brifgt metallic blue.
I would have liked a Yaris with a nice blue but not available on model I wanted.
Too much having to compromise with not enough thought as to what the customer wants.
2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonbeam Blue Metallic

Karoq

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Was HR-V e:HEV. 7 Hondas owned in the past. Currently CR-V SR. 2022 E:HEV
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 08:51:39 PM »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:55:01 PM by Karoq »
Dip Mech Eng (automotive)

Bristol_Crosstar

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »
Very poor choice of colours in my view. I wanted the grey interior which I am really happy with but that means grey or Moonbeam blue which looks almost black. I went for blue but wish it was a nice brifgt metallic blue.
I would have liked a Yaris with a nice blue but not available on model I wanted.
Too much having to compromise with not enough thought as to what the customer wants.
If you order from new you can choose any available interior colour for that model, the ones you quoted are the defaults

IanG

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Mk4 Jazz EX
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2021, 09:37:22 AM »
I initially thought you had a choice of interior colour on the EX grade but the dealer informed me that, although a lighter interior is available on EX grade, the actual interior colour on the EX is dependent on the exterior colour choice.
I therefore decided on red, to get the darker interior, which I thought would be more serviceable.
Maybe the dealer was trying to sell me a model he had in stock but the website configurator appears to support what they stated; it advises you that the chosen interior colour isn't available when you change the exterior colour to an unavailable pairing.
Has anyone been able to have free choice on the EX grade paint/interior trim options, e.g. grey paint with the darker interior?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:40:32 AM by IanG »

Foksadure

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 2020
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 11:55:15 AM »
Has anyone been able to have free choice on the EX grade paint/interior trim options, e.g. grey paint with the darker interior?

I don't think it's possible since the car is built in Japan, and batches have to be imported in volume once in while.
Hence the short delays between order and delivery, at the cost of reduced choice in combinations.

White interior was a no go for me, so I chose to pick the premium white pearl paint instead to get the black interior (hence at an extra cost). I must admit the pearl paint job looks beautiful in the sun, even though I don't really care.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 06:49:10 AM by Foksadure »

tennisl

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2021, 12:13:52 AM »
Was difficult to decide between Premium Surf Blue two tone colour and and Premium Sunlight White. At the end decided to go ahead with Premium Sunlight White two tone colour.   :)

stiggysawdust

• Approved Member
  • 2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonb
    • Radio control model car racing
  • My Honda: 2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2021, 09:17:45 PM »
If you order from new you can choose any available interior colour for that model, the ones you quoted are the defaults

I did order from new and did not have any other choices available.
2020 Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonbeam Blue Metallic

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance e-HEV, Red
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2021, 10:25:50 PM »
Decided on Red, again, all my previous Jazz cars have been Red.
I prefer a car which can be seen against the backdrop of grey tarmac etc.
Unfortunately although a perfect finish, I’ve found the top coat to be rather thin, as I already have a couple of minor scratches on it.

Tags: