Author Topic: jazz spare wheel  (Read 4684 times)

guest1112

jazz spare wheel
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
just thought i would post message that was on honest johns website concerning a spare wheel for the jazz ..its what i did on my first jazz a couple of years ago .

Cheap Spare. A Rover 25 15" skinny spare has the same stud pattern & tyre, and serves the purpose as an emergency. Secondhand with unused tyre @ £30 beats a Honda special order of £160.
[quote from honest john site ]

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
Re: jazz spare wheel
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 12:49:06 PM »
just thought i would post message that was on honest johns website concerning a spare wheel for the jazz ..its what i did on my first jazz a couple of years ago .

Cheap Spare. A Rover 25 15" skinny spare has the same stud pattern & tyre, and serves the purpose as an emergency. Secondhand with unused tyre @ £30 beats a Honda special order of £160.
[quote from honest john site ]
I got one of the Rover spacesavers for £23 delivered on ebay a month ago.

John
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

Pine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda IZY Lawnmower
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »
A number of posts on the forum have mentioned the suitability of a Rover 25 spacesaver as a spare tyre for the Jazz. I went to a scrapyard today with a friend who was looking for secondhand spares for his car and I saw a 2002 Rover 45. I looked in the boot  and there was a spacesaver in good condition. Guessing that it would be the same size as the Rover 25 spare I bought it for £10. I have yet to try it on the car. The tyre size is T125/80 R15, is this the same as the Rover 25 spacesaver and has anyone actually used one of these after getting a puncture?

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »
I bought one - and trial fitted in. Perfect...Drove round th yard.
Test done.

Tags: