Author Topic: 2012 Jazz just sold online  (Read 804 times)

jazzblack

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
2012 Jazz just sold online
« on: April 22, 2022, 12:42:02 PM »
Heard poor reports about CAZOO and WeBuyAnyCar so decided to approach MOTORWAY who were very helpful and within a week found a dealer who paid £7,327 into my bank before the collection driver arrived!   It is auto 10 years old with one previous owner and I have owned it for 6 years with current mileage 22k.   Used car prices are allegedly 30% higher than before due to parts and electronic chip supply problems from overseas slowing down new car manufacturing.   I paid £7k in March 2016 so am delighted.   Now have a 2019 Jazz SE model with 7,100 on the clock.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Re: 2012 Jazz just sold online
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:45:35 PM »
It's all about the cost of change Orin your example the profit goes along way these days. Enjoy your newer Jazz

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 07:51:40 PM »
I've heard positive things about Motorway. A neighbour sold their Jag XF via them a while ago. Got a good price and an easy sell.

The price for your Jazz is brilliant. It's hard to get my head round the fact that a 10yr old car is holding circa 50% of its list price. A few years ago, you'd of been lucky to get more than 10%. The market is very strange these days.

GBH

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2010 1.4 EX Auto
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 11:13:04 AM »
Paid what I felt was top price for my Jazz but now feel that I got it for a good price compared to what the market is currently demanding. Still getting used to it but

One of my sons is looking to change his Volvo and the local dealer / service garage has confirmed what Jazzblack says about a shortage of chips and other parts contributing to slow production of new cars and hence strong demand for good, clean used models.  He is finding it quite difficult to find the specification of model that he had hoped he could afford - plenty of old donkeys with basic specifications, mega mileage and poor / missing service history!

Tags:

anything