Author Topic: 2010 EX - loudspeakers  (Read 593 times)

Blue Sky

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2010 Honda Jazz EX
2010 EX - loudspeakers
« on: March 25, 2022, 02:25:33 AM »
Not yet familiar with this car, I need to ask how many loudspeakers does this car have and is it usual that they sound somewhat muffled, 'woolly ' even?

MiniNinjaRob

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2008 Jazz EX 1.4
Re: 2010 EX - loudspeakers
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 08:50:28 AM »
Not sure on numbers but I found the sound on my EX to be fantastic. Nice rich sound and more bass than I was expecting but I wouldn’t call it muffled at all. Have the bass and treble settings been messed with?

Personally I thought I’d have to upgrade the sound system but it sounds so good as standard I’m not going to bother yet.

GBH

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2010 1.4 EX Auto
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 01:48:47 PM »
Not sure on numbers but I found the sound on my EX to be fantastic. Nice rich sound and more bass than I was expecting but I wouldn’t call it muffled at all. Have the bass and treble settings been messed with?

Personally I thought I’d have to upgrade the sound system but it sounds so good as standard I’m not going to bother yet.

Totally agree.  Found that my EX has great quality speakers which give out good rich quality sound.

No doubt could be easily upgraded (and maybe the lesser models are not so good) but I have no reason to want to upgrade other than adding a Bluetooth adapter for hands free phone calls.

shufty

• Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 02:25:50 PM »
...MY 2010 ex sounded much better than the new EX does.

Tags:

anything