Author Topic: What good reasons are there to buy a MK4  (Read 990 times)

shufty

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX - Sunlight W
Re: What good reasons are there to buy a MK4
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2022, 12:52:26 PM »
Clip-on polaroids is my solution for dashboard glare but whether it's a problem for anyone depends on the position of their eyeballs which, in turn, depends on seating position and body size. I found the Mk 2 Jazz bad, the Mk 3 a bit better and the Mk 4 slightly better still.

...My MK2 wasn't a problem at all with glare until I had a new windscreen. Then it was fairly obvious at certain times.
MY22 Jazz EX - Sunlight W

Hicardo

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Surf Blue 2021
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2022, 05:04:06 PM »
Going back to mpg as a reason to buy a mk 4, my Crosstar bought last June, does about 64mpg average in summer and about 55mpg average in winter, over mixed driving conditions.  thats real world numbers folks, no concession to hyper miling.  and I think thats great.  the most I ever got out of a diesel, average, was 51mpg annual average BMW 120d.  that was a much faster car of course, but it was nowhere near as comfortable and spacious as the Jazz Crosstar.   ;D and my hand always stank after filling the damn thing.  more than usual even  :o

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2022, 06:06:11 PM »
With respect to the What Car accolade, I would have mentioned easy to drive, particularly quick response and plenty of torque, rather than the ride quality.

Tags:

anything