Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:55:11 PM »
As of now, I am still waiting for the dealership to confirm whether indeed I have the Five Care Package (service, warranty, roadside) before I decide what to do.  Salesman on holiday - hence delay.

...What does it say on your order form?
Mine says 5 year care package.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 04:32:47 PM »

AFAIK there isn’t an OEM microphone in the Jazz as phone calls are handled by Bluetooth and use your phone’s microphone.

Surely that can't be correct since I can make HFT calls even when the phone is tucked away in a bag on the back seat.  On page 356 or thereabouts in my manual, instructions on using the Hands-Free Telephone system, the picture indicates the microphone is up in the roof within the interior light fitting.
You are probably correct, but if you are using an aftermarket HU, you will need a new microphone.
« Last post by dayjavoo on Today at 04:30:09 PM »

AFAIK there isn’t an OEM microphone in the Jazz as phone calls are handled by Bluetooth and use your phone’s microphone.

Surely that can't be correct since I can make HFT calls even when the phone is tucked away in a bag on the back seat.  On page 356 or thereabouts in my manual, instructions on using the Hands-Free Telephone system, the picture indicates the microphone is up in the roof within the interior light fitting.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:29:27 PM »
I agree, which is why I will be looking at the Renault Alpina... which in hindsight is what I should have waited for instead of the Jazz.

Do you regret buying the Jazz Nicksey?
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: AC condenser 2013 Jazz si
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:04:46 PM »
Search Blue Print car parts catalogueOr .Try your local Motor Factors ask for Nissens ac condenser, often your local supplier will help
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by GeoffW on Today at 03:44:53 PM »
Just a warning about Terms and Conditions - I've had service plans for our Hondas for many years, and they have always included the MOT test fee, but my current 2 year service plan on my 2020 Jazz I found doesn't include the MOT fee! Check the terms of any plan closely!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 03:35:47 PM »
I would consider another make of car, unfortunately not a Renault though due to French unreliability, if there were hybrid alternatives to the Jazz and Yaris but there just isn’t

I had 12 Renaults previous to the Jazz (my first Honda), and apart from a coil packing up on a Scenic, I never had any issues. My last 4 were a Clio and 3 Capturs. I wanted to try the Clio Alpina hybrid, which uses the same hybrid set up as the Jazz, but I couldn't get a test drive anywhere and the wait for one (test drive) was 6 months. That is when I decided to have a look at the Jazz. Have a look at the Clio Alpina reviews.
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 01:33:02 PM »
To anyone using the joying radio - does it have “lag” when using the steering wheel buttons? On my 3rd party AliExpress radio it was literally a second and a half between presses to pause a track.
No lag at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by eskatephil on Today at 01:15:13 PM »
To anyone using the joying radio - does it have “lag” when using the steering wheel buttons? On my 3rd party AliExpress radio it was literally a second and a half between presses to pause a track.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / AC condenser 2013 Jazz si
« Last post by Martin Haworth on Today at 01:04:06 PM »
Hi folks,

As an advisory at the last dealer service, it was mentioned that the AC condenser was getting a bit battered.

Honda want an arm and a leg, so I'm getting quotes from alternative AC companies in Norwich.

Apparently there are 2 different condensers for 2013 Jazz cars, and this is making getting quotes tricky.

Question:  how can I find out which condenser is fitted to my car.  I am particularly interested in answers that do not involve dismantling the front end.

Thanks

Martin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10