Author Topic: Polish and waxes 12 months on  (Read 4923 times)

guest765

Polish and waxes 12 months on
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:11:55 AM »
As i do detail my cars for pleasure.........."oh yes i do"........it goes to show the changes in different waxes and polishes in such a short time.........but i have tried a new product which not only makes the polish process a lot easier but gives really good paint protection too.
Its really easy to apply, after getting the car to the standard you want, give it a wipe down with PIA to remove all "wet wax etc".....then a misting of water and wipe the product on via a cotton mit provided in the kit.......the water is the dispenser of the product..........even the windscreen is covered too, any engine parts and calipers plus the wheels, just wipe over with the product.
The results are amazing, when the car needs its first wash all you need to use is clear water and towel dry. You do find however it does seem to stay clean for longer especially after a rain shower.......i have applied the product to both my cars and find it to be just as the manufacturers say.........
The product is PERMANON.........the "AIRCRAFT" version is the more servicable one  supplied by
  NANNOTECH www.nanotechsst.co.uk........the amounts supplied are enough to "do" a car twice or three times over if the proceedures are followed.........i have used this stuff and it works....... 8)

Tags:

anything