Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
In my 2 1/2 years of my mk 4 jazz my I phone connects easily and plays Spotify within seconds of powering up .Waze works  just as easily . Most times thatís without the cable connection , which I only plug in to charge my phone . I donít have the Honda app so can only comment on my experience and use .
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Dimensions - Boot
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 09:58:01 AM »
In 'cinema seat mode ' ,ie  the seat back raised and the 'magic seat' base raised, the height from floor to roof is about 48"  (1220 mm) Useful for carrying tall pot plants etc.         With the seat back down as in the photo I make the height  as about 35"  (890 mm )  Thats measured immediately behind the front seats. Maybe its a bit more  in the boot area.  Measured on a 2021 EX   
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 2018 Jazz 1500cc sparkplug socket
« Last post by JohnK3 on Today at 09:56:53 AM »
Thank you. I know it's thin walled. But does it need to be longer than normal?
« Last post by 1speed on Today at 08:52:56 AM »
Approximate heights.  From behind the front seats - 33".
Is that in magic seat mode? I would have expected more.

If by magic seat mode you mean "cinema seat mode" it is not, it's with the seats folded down, which makes sense given the MK2 Jazz is 39" (no batteries etc.)

My iPhone connects wirelessly and works like a charm! Some issues I read here have to do with very specific phones or software versions. In general it seems quite good!
FYI :

I can't comment on Carplay but my Android phone (Samsung S23+) works with 100% reliability and almost instant connection since I switched from wireless to wired

This is using Android Auto Google Maps in satellite view

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar's bad smell
« Last post by Teatime on Today at 04:08:37 AM »
These are all really helpful comments, I'm really grateful. I've sniffed all over and haven't identified a specific source. I'll ventilate via open windows, not doors. I don't have a warm garage. Realistically I'm in the territory of working on eliminating the smell rather than returning the vehicle, as the dealer refused to accept there's a substantial issue, having gone over the car checking for possible sources. Any return would have to be by legal proceedings. Right now I'm wishing we'd bought a used Jazz, instead of treating ourselves to a new one!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 2018 Jazz 1500cc sparkplug socket
« Last post by embee on February 25, 2024, 11:09:40 PM »
Not sure about the Jazz but some engines (Merc, Mini etc) need a thin-walled socket particularly in the 14mm size.  The plug socket I use is thin-walled so I'm not sure if a thicker one will go down there.
I got a set of 3 (I think) plug sockets all in thin-wall to be able to do other cars/bikes.
« Last post by John Ratsey on February 25, 2024, 10:19:12 PM »
Approximate heights.  From behind the front seats - 33".
Is that in magic seat mode? I would have expected more.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Considering a Jazz hybrid but worried about Carplay issues
« Last post by spagboll on February 25, 2024, 10:11:12 PM »
Hi all,

I'm considering a Honda Jazz i-mmd hybrid (2020 onward) and am a heavy user of Google Maps and Waze. I have read a few posts regarding Carplay connection issues and also issues with lag while using Google Maps/Waze.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is it easily rectifiable? I hope this isn't going to be a long term problem as I intend to keep this car for over 4 years.

Cheers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything