Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by JJazz on Today at 09:20:49 PM »
I assume the Advance is the new edition of my EX Style, as it has all the bells/whistles listed. Does the Advance have diamond cut alloys and rear spoiler?
I think the Advance Sport (with diamond-cut alloys and rear spoiler) is the closest to the Style in the new range although there are a few differences. The Advance is the equivalent of the old EX.

Gosh,
the old EX. I only got mine in November 2022 and 2,500 miles on the clock. Ha ha
Thank you for trying to help - I appreciate it.

I guess a trip to the official honda dealer is the way to go as for now?
Cvt meaning it’s automatic?

Yes I am in park mode with hand brake on.

OK, I'm afraid that exhausts my knowledge. The Handbook only mentions the "Not in Park" possibility for that display icon.

CVT = Continuously Variable Transmission, which is the only type of automatic transmission available on these cars.
I can’t understand why the RH dial is not showing its normal menus, are you sure you have reconnected all cables behind the radio?

As regards your Ali unit, the Jazz is not always mentioned on the CANBUS setting but CR-V usually works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Honda fit hybrid spares
« Last post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX on Today at 07:46:30 PM »
Hi.
If you have any issues with insurance at all for an imported vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 07:36:05 PM »
Do you get 2 USB adapters for the existing USB ports in your car? (The arm pit one and under the radio )
You get one adapter but you can easily acquire another for a few pounds on Ali.

You will also need an adapter for the factory GPS  connector which should be behind your dashboard even if you don’t have NAV. This is a GT5 plug to SMA plug, available from Amazon for £11.

There is no cable available (at least I can’t find one) to convert the DAB antenna cable in the Honda loom to an SMA connector if you choose to purchase & use a USB DAB adapter.

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 07:31:06 PM »
Is the following AliExpress link the correct unit?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_ExlGWN1

Thanks for the attached picture with the labels - is this the back of the JOYING unit or the OEM Honda HU?

Will check for any YouTube videos of the JOYING unit  :)
The link is correct.

The picture is the rear of an Honda unit so you can show them what you have & they can configure your new headunit & provide the correct CANBUS adapter.

You are welcome. Btw, I am definitely intending to keep the Jazz until it is no longer economical to repair it. It is such a great car, the "magic seats" make it so versatile, the CVT performs so well while maintaining the economy. I love this car.
Excellent thanks for the update pal!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Left mirror blocked
« Last post by JJazz on Today at 06:59:14 PM »
I got my passenger side door mirror fixed recently under warranty. It was squeaking and grinding noise. I believe there has been three or four on here and I think all were on passenger side. Perfect now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10