Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Rear pads
« Last post by culzean on Today at 01:19:31 PM »
Hi

I couldn't remove the old pads without disconecting the handbrake cables, just unhooked and removed clip and it lifted up.

Mike

Only time the brake cable has bothered me is when replacing a rear disc and have to get the whole caliper out of the way to get discs off and on,  brake pads only never even touched the cable.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Krem v Dealer
« Last post by E27006 on Today at 12:55:20 PM »
- Bit disappointedly the the offers received from Carwow by RichardA as they are significantly below the headline figures they are quoting.

Those were the first two deals in as I got quotes purely for research purposes for this topic. All quotes are now in:

(Savings on Jazz Crosstar in Surf Blue, RRP 23,995, PCP finance deal)

Marshall Honda Hull - 1612 (in stock and available now)

Grimsby Honda - 1654
Gatwick Honda - 1615
Barretts of Canterbury - 961
Gravesend Honda - 923
Ashford Honda - 692

We need to see the interest rates and monthly payments for these attractive prices,  remember the dealers fund and recoup those big RRP  discounts by loading the deal with up with high interest rates on the money advanced to you.
For a better picture please post : down payment, final price to buy, payment per month and number of monthly payments
Dealers & Insurance / Re: Cheshire Oaks Honda adds MG!
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 12:30:25 PM »
Hendy in Crawley dropped Mazda and added MG alongside its Ford showroom.
Hendy Ford in Tonbridge have now also taken on Honda.
Yeomans Peugeot in Eastbourne took on Honda (but still trading the Honda side under the Collins Honda name).

With Mitsubishi exiting the market I think some more dealers will be looking to take on MG (or SSangyong, which maybe a better fit with the Mitsubishi customer base).
I understand why these systems are now common - NCAP, but why we can't turn them completely off with a suitable warning that we are doing so at our own risk beats me.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 12:25:00 PM »
You're getting close, my Civic came from Trident Honda Ottershaw, used to drive past daily. A very good salesman who knew his product which as per another thread is fairly rare.

My No1 dealer at the moment is Crown Honda Bushey.
In Car Entertainment / Re: How to update your inbuilt Garmin Sat Nav.
« Last post by peteo48 on Today at 12:20:42 PM »
Think I might have successfully updated my maps - thanks to Steve_M for the useful links. It wasn't without the odd issue - I had trouble opening Garmin Express for some reason.

That said, it took about 40 minutes for the download to the USB stick and about 15 to 20 minutes to download to the car. I went for a short drive rather than poison the air in the driveway.

Bit of a faff but at least I know how to do it now. If I can do it - anybody can!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Collision warning- can it be turned off?
« Last post by TnTkr on Today at 12:10:21 PM »
Collision warning can be disabled from the menu, and it stays off. Also collision mitigation braking system can be switched off, but it comes back every time the ingnition is turned on.
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 11:57:48 AM »
- Bit disappointedly the the offers received from Carwow by RichardA as they are significantly below the headline figures they are quoting.

Those were the first two deals in as I got quotes purely for research purposes for this topic. All quotes are now in:

(Savings on Jazz Crosstar in Surf Blue, RRP 23,995, PCP finance deal)

Marshall Honda Hull - 1612 (in stock and available now)
Grimsby Honda - 1654
Gatwick Honda - 1615
Barretts of Canterbury - 961
Gravesend Honda - 923
Ashford Honda - 692

As it happens Ashford Honda is my closest dealer on this list but Gatwick, Canterbury and Gravesend are all close enough to drive to (my current Jazz came from Trident Honda Weybridge which was is further away than these four dealers).
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Collision warning- can it be turned off?
« Last post by Hora on Today at 11:50:48 AM »
Completely. Can Honda do it?

I'm a late breaker and it likes telling me..
the thing is in the title of the post

I presume the THING is your Jazz, the mirror appears to be a fault that was there when purchased, which of course is completely understandable, so the problem is the mirror and NOT the THING.
Good luck with this little problem I hope you are successful in your diagnosis.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything