Author Topic: Hello from (soon to be) Jazz Owner  (Read 3467 times)

1986sv

Hello from (soon to be) Jazz Owner
« on: May 29, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »
Hello!

Just thought i'd do a quick hello post as I've decided my next car will be a Honda Jazz.

After selling a pretty impractical (oh wow I literally just grew up) BMW 318Ci I'm going to buy a Jazz to accomodate the Camping / Moutain Biking / DIY Projects / Dog! etc.

After reading some of the topics and posts on here it cemented my idea of buying a GD (probably '02 or '03 due to budget) Jazz for the runing cost, reliability and seemingly decent drive.

If you spot any beauties (or yours is) for sale (check out my post in the Wanted section) drop us a PM.

Cheers!

guest3040

• Topic Starter
Re: Hello from (soon to be) Jazz Owner
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »
Hi there, welcome to the forum.
The Jazz is a great little car. I purchased my '02 Jazz GD1 in December 2011 and have loved every minute of it.
Superbly practical and great to drive. :)

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »
Hello and welcome  8)

1986sv

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 04:49:22 PM »
Cheers guys!

guest2765

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 06:10:36 AM »
Hey & welcome

You can always buy mines for 2k if you want :P ill even throw in the original steels for spare wheels lol...

really there will be cheap ones around depending on your budget :) autotrader, ebay and gumtree are worth looking on. The GD is great to drive, plenty power for around town and general use, I've really enjoyed mines so far although in 2 minds whether to upgrade to a civic or stick with it (want more power, and dont really need the practicality at the moment)

Tags:

anything