Author Topic: 2015 Jazz UK Launch Date?  (Read 3801 times)

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
2015 Jazz UK Launch Date?
« on: January 27, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »
Yet again my Jazz was being serviced today, so I asked one of the Sales team when the 2015 Jazz was being released here in the UK. His response was that it had been put back to September.  :o :o :o

guest516

Re: 2015 Jazz UK Launch Date?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 09:20:51 AM »
Hi all Jazzers
After 57k miles enjoyable trouble free motoring I'm leaving--  Why lack of information on either the new Jazz or HRV
Re HRV - I started Honda motoring in an HRV on returning from France & was sorry to have to change to a Jazz  but I have enjoyed my i-shift box & far happier with it than my previous cvt boxes & wanted to continue with an automatic box that I could control
No info on engine size - gear box - size - wheel base - cost & trade in value of my Jazz or delivery dates
Complacent attitude of local Honda garage & the next would have been my 5th Honda
So tomorrow I pick up my new Fiesta powershift & find out life with Ford

Continue to enjoy life & your motoring
Oui oui

Pine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda IZY Lawnmower
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 01:53:39 PM »
oui4711,
Please come back and let us know what you think of your Fiesta Powershift. I will soon be changing my Jazz and after 8 years of Honda motoring I am thinking of defecting. Currently the Fiesta Powershift is at the top of my list.

guest516

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »
Hi
First impressions of my new Fiesta Titanium 1L 3 cylinder eco boost with power shift
Wednesday I was an 80 year old Jazz driver  :(   I now feel an 80 year young  ;) Fiesta driver
I'll miss the boot space & magic seats but feel invigorated with the get up & go
which I will no doubt pay for at the pumps - but what the hell 8) I feel you again &
will have to look out for the yellow camera boxes 8) :o
Question:- why are Honda making the Jazz bigger with each new incarnation?
My drive & garage are still the same size  :( :(
Keep enjoying your motoring
Bye Oui oui

Defender

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 1.4 EX CVT
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »
Glad you're happy with your new Fiesta.
The Jazz alone isn't the only car that's getting bigger, most are bigger than their predecessors along with many people!
2011 1.4 EX CVT in Metalic Mushroom (Urban Titanium).

Tags:

anything