Author Topic: Jazz Mk 3  (Read 4835 times)

guest4268

Jazz Mk 3
« on: May 26, 2017, 02:12:16 PM »
having had two previous Jazz my Wife has now had the Mk 3 new one for 6 months and I feel I can say its the best yet so far. I wasnt too keen initially on some of the gadgets but they have worked fine and have been useful other than the nuisance start stop but thats easily dealt with if one remembers to press the button. Its styling and its ride is improved, still not the cheapest small MPV but hope it will be as reliable and why over 50s but it I guess.

The colour choices were a bit off so we had a red one but it also saved a few hundred pound as well but not why we chose it. Recommended I can say. Its a CVT havent really noticed its 1.3 as opposed to the previous engine, dont know whey they have never offered the 1.5  Recently drove the new Civic 1.5 petrol CVT very impressed went as fast off the mark as my 2.1 Mercedes if not faster, very impressed apart from the £28000 one has to pay to get the 1.5 model but think its also in the sport. The SE has a 1 litre or less power plant

jonathan

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4SE
Re: Jazz Mk 3
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 07:58:05 AM »
 :o

How much???

Sorry but that is silly money for a jazz.

I hate saying this but there are other good Far East superminis for far cheaper.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 08:29:29 AM »
:o

How much???

Sorry but that is silly money for a jazz.

I hate saying this but there are other good Far East superminis for far cheaper.

+1   

I think poster was talking about Civic 1.5,   but I still think Honda is losing the plot as nowadays  there are plenty of good cars cheaper.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:32:37 AM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 12:17:29 PM »
Recently drove the new Civic 1.5 petrol CVT very impressed .... apart from the £28000 one has to pay to get the 1.5 model but think its also in the sport.
What Car gives offer/target/list prices, dealer discount on Hondas seems to be 6.5%
1.5 CVT Civics are £24k* plus £3k for a sunroof or £3.5k for a sunroof and leather (and you can only put a towbar on the 1.0 litre models)

The £18,475* Civic 1.0 VTEC turbo Manual SE (CVT £19875*) is probably the pragmatic choice at £2k more than a Jazz EX.

Dealers have this car on offer for £17,241
--
TG

* MRSP

https://quotes.carwow.co.uk/car_configuration/choose-trim?make=Honda&model=civic-2017&doors=Front+%26+Rear&fuel=Petrol&transmission=Automatic&engine_name=1.5+VTEC+Turbo+CVT

Sport
The Sport has added sports bumpers, 17-inch alloy wheels, privacy glass and, most importantly, 2 centre exhausts. The sport also gets the 7-inch navigation system with phone and app integration. There is also a leather wheel and shirt stick with red dials!
£23,940* (manual £22,540*)    Pick this trim
Sport Plus
The Sport Plus has the same body styling as the Sport, but now features an upgraded sound system with wireless charging for mobile devices. There are also heated front seat along with a sliding glass roof.
£26,800* (manual £25,405*)   Pick this trim
Prestige
The Prestige Civic is the top-spec model, having the sport bumpers and exhaust carried over from the Sport model but featuring chrome on the bumper, window surrounds, and door handles. The 7-inch sat-nav system is present with heated, leather front and rear seats, and a sliding glass roof.
£27,550* (manual £26,155*)   Pick this trim

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 09:51:40 PM »
have been useful other than the nuisance start stop but thats easily dealt with if one remembers to press the button.
How is it a nuisance? I've always thought it worked well. It does take a little bit of skill at busy roundabouts to anticipate traffic flow so as not to stop but that's a useful skill in any car. Even if you have no choice but to actually stop you can prevent idle stop from switching off by just not using full pressure on the brake pedal.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:55:52 PM by andruec »

Tags: