Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Looking to buy first ever Jazz
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 06:57:17 PM »
Standard salesman move, put you in the more powerful car first, it always makes the less powerful one feel gutless. (Which it is).  ;D
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Tyres for 16" wheels
« Last post by culzean on Today at 06:22:17 PM »
The Energy Saver are't available for the 16 inch wheels anymore. So Primacy 3 put on instead.
However noticed the new curtesy car that had 15 inch wheels had energy savers on.
Better ride in the 15 inch wheels too.

On my wife's Mk2 Si I changed the 16" wheels for 15" - it is win-win-win, considerably cheaper tyres, more choice and a better ride..
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Looking to buy first ever Jazz
« Last post by Jeangenie on Today at 06:19:50 PM »
Spent the afternoon at Western Honda in Edinburgh. Had a test drive in a Sport and then in an EX. I liked the extras in the EX and would probably be perfectly happy with that model but after driving the Sport it felt under powered. It would probably have been better if I had tried them in the opposite order. Delivery depends on colour I choose. I think a white one looks good with the standard black wheels.
Hubby fell in love with the Civic Type R. He has arranged an extended test drive for this coming week. He had a short drive in a Civic Sport. They offered to get the Type R out for him but we were running out of time so he will try it at his leisure. It means I won’t be there to interfere.
Salesman was all set to sell me a Jazz but Bill said to wait until he has tried the Type R. I think he hopes to get a package deal.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Adding SatNav to an EX 2016 model Jazz.
« Last post by Kenneve on Today at 04:53:02 PM »
I'm looking to upgrade my old stand alone Garmin SatNav and I would like to know whether it's possible to add an App to the infotainment unit, to create an onboard SatNav.
Many thanks in advance for any ideas.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Clunking noise when setting off
« Last post by Paulwhitt20 on Today at 01:12:22 PM »
Finally got this fixed. New gearbox mount. Replaced under warranty. Noise gone but gear change is still stiff. It was much smother on the curtesy car we had.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Tyres for 16" wheels
« Last post by Paulwhitt20 on Today at 01:09:37 PM »
The Energy Saver are't available for the 16 inch wheels anymore. So Primacy 3 put on instead.
However noticed the new curtesy car that had 15 inch wheels had energy savers on.
Better ride in the 15 inch wheels too.

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Upgrading Honda
« Last post by nigelr on Today at 11:23:38 AM »
@smilertoo - I've noticed the same thing; I have a Mk2 and it seems more sluggish than my Mk1 2006 CVT, but I think that's because the power is in the upper rev range (over 4000 RPM) where I'm never likely to go for longer than a few seconds. It's tuned for economy, and it works (for me). The flipside is that it's pretty noisy at motorway speeds, but I still think for reliability the old VTEC can't be beaten.

PS quite right, the Mk2 is a well thought out car for driver comfort. I have no problems going long distances in it.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: No power to driver's side mirror
« Last post by Felixbrisbane on November 16, 2018, 11:30:13 PM »
See online for pics / video but it's easy to remove the door card - starting with the door opener surround (rotate and release the plastic clip securing the pull rod) then the plastic strip below the electrical switches (a few small phillips screws and several push/pull clips beginning with the FRONT clips).

After that three or four large phillips screws and lots more clips to get the actual door card off. Then towards the front of the door there are three large round holes, through which you'll see the nuts which secure the mirror (the front-most one of which is covered with a plastic plug). DON'T drop one (like I did) because it's a b*tch to fish them out of the very bottom of the door, behind the plastic sheet, the edges of which are covered with gorilla poo).
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: replacing a missing rear parking sensor
« Last post by tomaszek on November 16, 2018, 09:40:00 PM »
If yours are original, then you'd need to replace with originals. Buying a set from E-bay would involve complete removal of yours and then wiring new ones from scratch. They're not compatible with originals.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything