Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Android My Honda + App.
« Last post by Mj0528 on June 19, 2021, 04:38:04 PM »
Finally after 6 weeks the Honda + app is working and have Connectivity with my car :)

Been in correspondence with Honda Customer Support Team on the matter but not hread or been updated if they resolved the app issue :(
 I'd like to buy the basic fluids, a premium oil, brake, clutch fluids, anti-freeze, etc. Model 1.4 i-DSI.
The literature that came with the car, says CASTROL all the way. Namely CASTROL SLX OW-30 fuel saver as the engine oil. Any recommendations?
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Another Mk3 Jazz CVT acquisition
« Last post by BIGFELLAH on June 19, 2021, 02:57:25 PM »
Out of interest, have you a collective for them? A jumble of Jazz's?

It has to be a Fit of Jazzes.  ;)

Or just a sensible set of vehicles that suit our particular way of working  a pool of vehicles that can be used all of which are easy to drive and reliable some of our folk visit different locations and some of these are distant hence the economy feature is of importance  they  are for there size capacious so all events are covered so call it what you will, but common sense rules in our line of operations.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar this week - First Impressions
« Last post by nowster on June 19, 2021, 01:38:41 PM »
Similarly, I'm still experimenting with the driving position. The lumbar support in the seat seems to be missing.
« Last post by nowster on June 19, 2021, 01:33:59 PM »
Out of interest, have you a collective for them? A jumble of Jazz's?

It has to be a Fit of Jazzes.  ;)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Water in tailgate cavity.
« Last post by nowster on June 19, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »
Manchester (contrary to reputation) has got away with no appreciable rain for the last six weeks!

Photos might be helpful.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 12V battery flat
« Last post by Expatman on June 19, 2021, 12:50:12 PM »
Ctek chargers come with extensions which connect permanently to battery/body. Extension has terminal that plugs into the Ctek output cable.
To be honest a new Jazz should not need any attention to it's battery for years. Car driven normally should look after itself. If it doesn't there is something wrong and Honda need to fix it!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Water in tailgate cavity.
« Last post by foxleys on June 19, 2021, 12:32:24 PM »
Due the the volume of water/rain a lot of us had in the last few days, I would suggest lifting & lowering your tailgate to see if you can hear any water inside the tailgate cavity.

I removed the two maintenance covers for the rear light clusters and there is/was water in this area, just now when I checked.

I took my car the the dealer yesterday, and we found two small plastic bungs in the drain holes (bottom left & right of the tailgate) they removed these, most of the water had drained on my way home.

I would suggest you check to see if these bungs are there in your car, if they are, donít remove them but take the car to your dealer & ask them why they are there.

They are small and possibly get forgotten during the pdi.

The real question is why water is there in the first place, Iíll be going to my dealer on Monday to ask!

I have pictures if any one wants to see them.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 12V battery flat
« Last post by Toptek on June 19, 2021, 12:25:25 PM »
Hi, with the cable you suggest for the battery, do you have to detach both battery cables before fitting it? That is, the battery has nothing connected, or can you just bolt it on to the positive terminal and the negative bolt before the battery monitor connection, battery cables in situ?
Thanks.
« Last post by langserve on June 19, 2021, 11:18:45 AM »
It's clear to me that the Honda Jazz is just one of those cars, that once you've had one..............you'll have another.

I think that is true. I didn't even consider buying anything else after owning a GD1 for 10 years.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything