Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Delivery miles anyone?
« Last post by Hicardo on Today at 10:41:06 PM »
Mine was 6 miles, but that includes a trip to a local petrol station to fill it up before it was handed over -   :D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New car + Breakdown
« Last post by Hicardo on Today at 10:31:51 PM »
And i'd agree with Bristol.  ive had Toyota hybrids with a similar set up for 14 years in the past and never suffered from a flat 12v battery.  we've spent ages sitting in the car drinking coffee and chatting, with the car either fully powered up or more often just in accessory mode.  I would imagine the AA man is being being mighty pessimistic though that a bit of fiddling with the settings in accessory mode would discharge a good battery. 

so yes id concur with the others who said that the battery wasn't great when you picked the car up in terms of charge, or is faulty.  hope you get it sorted.   :)
my guess is around 62-65 ;D
I drive with the eco button on and would get over 70 on that type of journey, but it does depend how it's driven.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New car + Breakdown
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on Today at 10:17:16 PM »

Curious. Presumably you’re talking about the 12V battery? Others have commented firstly that the 12V battery is charged from the HV system, not directly from the engine, and secondly that the 12V battery doesn’t start the engine, that’s done by the HV system.

If the 12V battery doesn't start the car, then is it tiny in the hybrids?

It's pretty small even in conventional Jazz's, but it's worth noting that, at least in conventional cars, the 12V battery is designed to provide a high starting current for the starter and isn't good at providing long steady discharge - like, say, a leisure battery does.

There's another very recent thread where an owner had a flat battery a few days after getting his car.
The 12V battery is much smaller than one in a conventional set up. I reckon in this case the battery must have been fairly low before fiddling about with the settings, that wouldn't normally affect it unless someone's doing it for hours. Maybe it had been parked somewhere for a long time before delivery?
Someone mentioned it in 2010 on a 2003 car - so only 7yrs old at the time.

It's in the mk2 Jazz sub-forum though: https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=1242.msg4496#msg4496

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Is crosstar worth the price ?
« Last post by Jeff15 on Today at 09:51:41 PM »
As I said there is no arguing with individual taste. You pays your money and takes your choice. Be a boring world if we all had the same taste!

Ain't that a fact..... :)
« Last post by Expatman on Today at 07:40:31 PM »
As I said there is no arguing with individual taste. You pays your money and takes your choice. Be a boring world if we all had the same taste!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Delivery miles anyone?
« Last post by Pirre on Today at 06:42:00 PM »
Mine had only 1 km on the clock when I picked it up, which I found extremely low… must have been the last one on and off the boat  :)
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 06:36:54 PM »
Just my idea: the less "Tupperware" the better.
You pay more for: no blind spot information, no cross traffic monitor, less boot space, no heated steering wheel and higher fuel consumption.
That is "compensated" by more noise when the radio is on, more wind noise because of the roof rails and the water repellent upholstery (I thought we have diapers for that, right? ;D ) plus that Tupperware... >:(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything