Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 11:36:41 AM »
My Opel Corsa was  metallic 'nutmeg' brown. It was called nutmeg in German,which described it quite well  .In English it had a fanciful meaningless name.       90% of the time the car looked  an unremarkable metallic grey ,and in poor light a dull putty gray.       But on sunny days the brown  elements sparkled and the car constantly changed colours in a spectrum between Bronze, Champagne, Golden, etc    You never quite knew whether you would be returning to a grey car or a bronze one.    8)
Hi, first post here. I have a 2014 Jazz Si, and I know if I want to hook up my phone to the USB to play music, I need a connector for the USB. The problem is that every compatible cable appears to only work with Jazzs up to 2013. Any idea where I can get a compatible one? I'm assuming that connecting a phone to AUX is worse sounding, from what I've heard?

many thanks
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Honda Jazz Crosstar 2024 as winter car in -20C
« Last post by Bjorn on Today at 11:17:39 AM »
"I had one cold start in -25 C, and it started very well. However the screen displayed a warning:
Low Temperature. Power Reduced."

In Finland one have to expect very low temp. Where I live in Norway, -10 is common, but -20 rarely so. However, I have a cabin in the mountain where lower than -25 is common, Sometimes even down to -40.

Good to see that the HV battery can withstand lower temps. I seen somewhere that the lowest temp for a lithium battery discharge is around -20. Charging is different however, should be over 0 C. So not surprised that your car showed a warning. You say after some minutes...everything normal. I find it strange (but good) that only a few minutes is necessary for the HV battery to work normally. Heating up the battery should most likely need more than a few minutes.
« Last post by CB72 on Today at 11:06:31 AM »
...In certain light it looks more like a putty colour but not really grey.

Imagine, Your new Jazz comes in Putty Grey  ;D
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Tailgate dent: fixable?
« Last post by madasafish on Today at 11:04:09 AM »
My local Dents Away came to my house and fixed a similar dent to the tailgate of my 2012 Jazz- about 6 years ago. It costs c 600iirc.
No sign of it now.
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 10:55:13 AM »
I agree with the others.  Far too expensive to get a decent job .Not worth it on a 20 year old car IMO 

A bodged job can look worse than an honest dent.  I'd just treat the rust. 

You could keep an eye out for a replacement tailgate, but it would have to be cheap ,including any cost of fitting , to make financial sense  for resale value etc.  .

On the plus side some drivers may  keep their distance from a car with battle scars   ;D

« Last post by Westy36 on Today at 10:20:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum. :D

I'd agree with used door in colour if it bothers you. If it were me, I'd live with it. A car of that age is entitled to a few battle scars. Patina some might say.

My mk2 was bought with a dented sill, both off side doors dented and numerous other small dents round the car. From the other side of the road it looks smart enough, and I dont have to worry about where I park it!

Nice scenery in the background of your photo btw.  8)
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 08:58:30 AM »
Ignore it and enjoy your new Jazz
« Last post by shufty on Today at 08:15:30 AM »
...In certain light it looks more like a putty colour but not really grey.
« Last post by Mr Onion on Today at 08:06:24 AM »
With the creases in the panel it might well be cheaper and quicker to buy a second hand tailgate, especially if you can find one with the same paint code.

Then its just a quick swapover
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything