Author Topic: Need help identifying Jazz 2004 variant.  (Read 773 times)

D3vilmak3r

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 Dsi SE
Need help identifying Jazz 2004 variant.
« on: November 05, 2022, 12:01:46 PM »
Hello everyone !

I have just got a used Honda Jazz which is a 2004 1.4 i-Dsi SE. Would like to know if this car has been modified as I have seen many different types of steering wheels under the same model. My Jazz has the steering wheel with the button shifters whereas others usually have paddle shifters and audio control. I am curious if there is any difference in variants, models or whatever you call it.

That aside, these button shifters are horrendous. Would I be able to modify it into the paddle shifter types and use the buttons for stereo control ?

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
Re: Need help identifying Jazz 2004 variant.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 06:08:47 PM »
If yours is the second picture then it is the earlier model of Jazz 2002-2004 and the steering wheel is correct for your vehicle. From 2005-2008 the steering wheel and airbag changed to the first picture and this version is known as the 'facelift'. 

It will not be possible to interchange the steering wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D3vilmak3r

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 Dsi SE
Re: Need help identifying Jazz 2004 variant.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 06:12:38 PM »
If yours is the second picture then it is the earlier model of Jazz 2002-2004 and the steering wheel is correct for your vehicle. From 2005-2008 the steering wheel and airbag changed to the first picture and this version is known as the 'facelift'. 

It will not be possible to interchange the steering wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see. Thank you very much ! That clears up my curiosity haha.

Tags:

anything