Author Topic: Lenovo head unit with 360 camera for my honda Jazz 2005  (Read 7898 times)

Istranghero3000

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz
Lenovo head unit with 360 camera for my honda Jazz 2005
« on: November 27, 2023, 07:44:18 PM »
Hi everyone just installed lenovo head unit with 360 birds eye view camera. I was really please with the outcome. ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 07:48:54 PM by Istranghero3000 »

Jazzdriver

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 63 mpg
  • My Honda: 2014 1.4 ES+ CVT and 2022 Crosstar replacing 2021 Crosstar written off
Re: Lenovo head unit with 360 camera for my honda Jazz 2005
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 05:43:18 PM »
Do tell more!

Where did  you get it please?  Is it easy to install?

Thanks.

Istranghero3000

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz
Re: Lenovo head unit with 360 camera for my honda Jazz 2005
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 10:16:16 PM »
Hi it took me about a week to install as I do only after working hours and its easy to get dark after 4pm.

I could say it is easy to install if you know what u doin. The hardest part is to remove the 2 side mirrors as you need to install the 2 camera on both of them and on the front you need to remove the bumper as you need to mount tge camera on the top honda logo. At the just remove the pleastic cover and removing the tailgate and install the camera in there.

Mounting the head unit is very straight forward and connecting the camera to main head unit is all straightforward.

On the main harness  supplied by the head unit need to add additional cable for the steering remote control and that will work as the key1 supplied by the head unit is not wired  aside from that is everything works.

SAT NAV -waze,google
Spotify
NETFLIX
youtube

And the over all selling point of this is the car launcher that you choose. There are loads of them for you to decide what u want. Me l got carwebguru and agama.

Tags:

anything