Author Topic: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance  (Read 8926 times)

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Reply #30 on: Today at 11:30:05 AM »
Now I’ve read of the following problems with the Mk4 Jazz:

Brake failure
Door mirror motors failing
Seat base sides cracking
Delaminating windscreens

I’m really going off the idea of buying a brand new one as these failures are on cars that can’t be any older than 4 years and most seem to have low mileage

In all fairness: Your list above shows the accumulated failures reported by a multitude of forum members.
This doesn't necessarily mean, that every Jazz is bound to experience all of these.

Positive example: Our 2021 Jazz EX experienced none of these failures and is performing flawlessly(so far). I wonder how many forum members here can say the same.
If nothing goes right, go left!

Nicksey

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 70 mpg
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX Style
« Reply #31 on: Today at 12:52:02 PM »
Now I’ve read of the following problems with the Mk4 Jazz:

Brake failure
Door mirror motors failing
Seat base sides cracking
Delaminating windscreens

I’m really going off the idea of buying a brand new one as these failures are on cars that can’t be any older than 4 years and most seem to have low mileage

In all fairness: Your list above shows the accumulated failures reported by a multitude of forum members.
This doesn't necessarily mean, that every Jazz is bound to experience all of these.

Positive example: Our 2021 Jazz EX experienced none of these failures and is performing flawlessly(so far). I wonder how many forum members here can say the same.

I have had the delaminating windscreen, mirror replaced and washer nozzle replaced. 72 plate. More than anything I have had to do with all 12 of my previous Renaults (one had to have a new coil).

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #32 on: Today at 02:27:27 PM »
@ Nicksey:
My question was: "Our 2021 Jazz EX experienced none of these failures. I wonder how many forum members here can say the same."

There is a poll "Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?" and  total 267members voted. This means that 267 forum members own a Mk4 Jazz. Some have been confronted with the failures mentioned. Among them Nicksey.
But what I asked about: how many of those 267 are not confronted with these failures...
If nothing goes right, go left!

BROC

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY24 ZR-V Advance
« Reply #33 on: Today at 02:47:10 PM »
No issues with our March 2022 Jazz EX in the 2 years we had it. We liked it so much we traded in both our cars for a 2024 ZR-V Advance.....

Tags:

anything